Galena Biopharma, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 4:30 PM
Tue, Nov. 8, 5:35 PM
- APPS, APU, ATHX, ATO, CALL, CHMI, COTV, CPST, CSRA, CUI, CYTX, DIOD, ECPG, ECYT, EGAN, ENS, ETE, ETP, EVH, EVOK, EVRI, FF, FLO, FR, GALE, GDOT, GLF, HLIT, ICUI, INFI, JUNO, MACK, MIME, MNKD, MNTX, MRIN, MYL, NNI, NTES, NVAX, OMER, PAHC, PLKI, PRI, QHC, QNST, RBA, RELY, RPD, RTK, SEDG, SGRY, SHAK, SLF, SLW, SPTN, SPWR, SREV, SUN, SXL, TASR, TCRD, TCS, TPIC, TTEC, TTEK, TTGT, TUBE, UGI, UHAL, VRTU, VVUS, WAGE, WUBA, XON, XONE, YUME, ZLTQ
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:13 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Tue, Jul. 12, 7:06 AM
- In a regulatory filing, Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ:GALE) discloses that, on July 6, it agreed to issue 3,125,000 shares of common stock to five parties to settle outstanding claims in a "certain matter."
- In addition, it settled a securities class action lawsuit for $20M, $16.7M of which was paid by the company's insurance carriers and $2.3M in cash paid by the company on July 1. On July 6, it issued 480,053 shares of common stock pursuant to the court order.
Fri, Jul. 8, 8:11 AM
- Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ:GALE) enters into agreements with certain institutional investors for the direct placement of 28M shares of common stock at $0.45 a share plus five-year warrants to purchase up to 14M shares at $0.65. Gross proceeds will be $12.6M. Closing date is July 13.
- Yesterday's close was $0.5146.
Thu, Jun. 30, 12:40 PM
- Nano cap Galena Biopharma (GALE +37.4%) rebounds on more than an 8x surge in volume from yesterday's plunge. As of the end of Q1, the company had over $0.19/share in cash which valued the business at $0.16 a share (~$29M) at the close yesterday. Bargain hunters appear to be in abundance.
- Previously: Galena stops late-stage study of NeuVax in breast cancer due to lack of efficacy; shares off 70% premarket (June 29)
Wed, Jun. 29, 12:46 PM
Wed, Jun. 29, 11:10 AM
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:16 AM
Wed, Jun. 29, 7:42 AM
- Based on the recommendation from the Independent Data Monitoring Committee, Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ:GALE) discontinues its Phase 3 PRESENT study assessing Fast Track-tagged NeuVax (nelipepimut-S) to prevent breast cancer recurrence in the adjuvant setting. An interim analysis of 71 qualifying disease-free survival events failed to show a significant effect from treatment with NeuVax.
- The trial remains blinded. The company says it will host a conference call next week after evaluating the data.
- NeuVax is an HER2-directed immunotherapy being investigated for the prevention of breast cancer recurrence after standard-of-care treatment in the adjuvant setting. Adjuvant therapy is any treatment given after primary (first-line) therapy.
- Shares are down 70% premarket on robust volume.
- Read Now Galena Biopharma: Numerous Red Flags Suggest A Significant Overvaluation
Thu, Jun. 23, 11:00 AM
Fri, Jun. 10, 4:05 PM
- Galena Biopharma (GALE +4.5%) bucks the market's sour mood. Shares are up on a 40% surge in volume in response to its announcement that the FDA has designated GALE-301 and the combo GALE-301/GALE-302 Orphan Drugs for the adjuvant treatment of ovarian cancer.
- GALE-301 and GALE-302 are cancer immunotherapies consisting of a Folate Binding Protein-derived peptide and granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF). 301 is a peptide called E39 and 302 is an attenuated version of the peptide called E39' (E39 prime). Both are in early/mid-stage development.
- Among the benefits of Orphan Drug status is an additional seven-year period of market exclusivity for the indication, if approved.
Fri, Jun. 10, 9:16 AM
Tue, Jun. 7, 9:13 AM
Wed, Jun. 1, 12:45 PM