What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 20, 11:05 AM
- The S&P 500 is lower by 3%, oil is nearing a $26 handle, and high-yield is selling off, with HYG -1.4% and JNK -1.3%. Those two ETFs are lower by about 5% YTD and in the area of 15% Y/Y.
- Leveraged to all the above data, BDC sector losses are eve worse. Prospect Capital (PSEC -3.6%), Fifth Street (FSC -7.4%), Ares Capital (ARCC -5.3%), FS Investment (FSIC -10.8%), Main Street (MAIN -6.4%), Blackrock Capital (BKCC -5.3%), Apollo Investment (AINV -7%), Triangle Capital (TCAP -7.9%), TICC Capital (TICC -3.1%), Pennant Park Investment (PNNT -6.5%), KCAP Financial (KCAP -7.7%), THL Credit (TCRD -8%), TCP Capital (TCPC -7.4%), Gladstone Capital (GLAD -5.6%), WhiteHorse Finance (WHF -9.3%), Garrison Capital (GARS -6.8%)
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD, FGB
Mar. 19, 2015, 8:47 AM
Mar. 18, 2015, 4:10 PM
- The sale of 809.99K shares is coming from affiliates of funds managed or advised by Garrison Investment Group, and Garrison Capital (NASDAQ:GARS) itself won't receive any proceeds.
- The stock's lower by 1.6% after hours.
Garrison Capital Inc invests in first lien senior secured loans, second lien senior secured loans, one-stop senior secured or unitranche loans, subordinated or mezzanine loans, and equity co-investments in middle-market companies.
Other News & PR