Thu, Aug. 25, 9:27 AM
Wed, May 25, 9:26 AM
Thu, Feb. 25, 9:14 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q4 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $37.41M (+6.9% Y/Y) beats by $3.62M.
Nov. 24, 2015, 9:24 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q3 EPS of $0.02 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $35.8M (+14.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.05M.
Aug. 27, 2015, 9:11 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q2 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $32.4M (+1.7% Y/Y) misses by $2.2M.
May 26, 2015, 9:07 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q1 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $35.68M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.09M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 9:05 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q4 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $34.99M (+9.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.1M.
Nov. 21, 2014, 8:07 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q3 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $31.23M (+5.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.75M.
Sep. 16, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Ocean shipping of dry bulk commodities and oil will nearly double earnings capacity during the next several years while the smaller container ship industry will tread water, Deutsche Bank says.
- The firm believes the industry is "on the cusp of entering a new era of prosperity," driven by improved supply/demand dynamics, increased fleet utilization and abundant capital to fund profitable growth.
- On average, DB forecasts a near doubling of earnings power across its coverage universe by 2016 vs. 2013, led by shippers in the Dry Bulk and Oil trades.
- Initiated with Buy ratings: TNK +9.8%, CPLP +2.5%, DSX +2.8%, DRYS +5.5%, DLNG +2.4%, NNA +2.1%, SALT +0.8%, SSW +1.3%, GASS +3.3%.
- Started at Hold: TK +1.2%, NMM +0.3%, FRO +3.3%, TGH -0.6%.
Aug. 28, 2014, 9:13 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS) -6.9% premarket after Q2 earnings fall well short of analyst expectations; revenues rose 5.3% Y/Y primarily due to a higher number of vessels owned during the period.
- Says Q2 was challenging due to seasonality as well as terminal maintenance, but secured long-term charters for three newbuilding vessels, extending to 2022; says demand for modern vessels is healthy while the overall market remains stable.
- Says it will take a few quarters to see the effects of fleet growth, but GASS has made significant commitments to increase fleet size to 61 vessels from 44 at a cost of nearly $400M, most to be delivered by Q3 2015.
Aug. 28, 2014, 8:44 AM
- StealthGas (NASDAQ:GASS): Q2 EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $31.9M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.84M.
May 22, 2014, 8:42 AM
- StealthGas (GASS): Q1 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $33.9M (+15.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.67M.
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:51 AM
- Stealthgas (GASS): Q4 EPS of $0.16 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $32M (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.16M.
Feb. 3, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Stealthgas (GASS) announces the acquisition of two newbuilding LPG vessels as part of its fleet expansion program, which will bring the total number of LPG carriers to be delivered from March 2014 to Aug. 2015 to 17 for a total cost of ~$345M and the total value of all assets including to ~$1B.
- With chartering arrangements, total charter coverage for the current fleet is raised to 75% for 2014 and 41% for 2015.
Dec. 11, 2013, 10:41 AM
- Stealthgas (GASS +4.9%) decides not to proceed with its previously announced 10M-share public offering of common stock at this time, saying it is not in the best interests of shareholders.
Dec. 10, 2013, 12:45 PM