Thu, Oct. 29, 4:42 PM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Tue, Oct. 27, 7:24 PM
- Medical device maker Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) has wrapped up its acquisition of Lake Region Medical in a $1.73B deal to create one of the world's largest medical device outsource manufacturers.
- It plans to rename the joined company Integer Holdings Corp., subject to shareholder approval at the May annual meeting.
- Greatbatch secured $1.96B in financing in connection with the deal: $1.6B in senior secured credit facilities, and $360M in 9.125% notes due 2023.
- The combination sports a portfolio featuring Greatbatch Medical, Lake Region Medical and Electrochem as brands, serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and portable medical markets.
- Earlier, Greatbatch was down 0.4% in after-hours trading.
Thu, Aug. 27, 7:11 AM
- Greatbatch (NYSE:GB) agrees to acquire privately owned Lake Region Medical for ~$1.73B in cash and stock.
- GB says the deal will create one of the largest medical device OEM suppliers in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular, orthopedic and advanced surgical markets.
- GB expects the transaction to be double-digit accretive to cash EPS in 2016 and meaningfully more accretive thereafter.
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:21 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 10:11 AM
- Greatbatch (GB -1.4%) files a Form 10 with the SEC for its proposed tax-free spin-off of its neuromodulation subsidiary QiG Group LLC, which will operate as Nuvectra Corp. Scott Drees will be the CEO. The spin-off should be completed by the end of the year.
- Nuvectra will focus on developing products for spinal cord stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation and deep brain stimulation.
- Management will host a conference call today at 5:00 pm ET to discuss the spin-off and Q2 results.
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Thu, Apr. 30, 4:26 PM
Thu, Apr. 30, 12:17 PM
- Greatbatch (GB +0.9%) intends to spin off Algostim, LLC, a subsidiary of its QiG Group, which was established in 2008 to develop a broad-based neurostimulation platform, of which the Algovita Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) system is the first application. Its intended indication is the treatment of chronic intractable pain of the trunk and/or limbs. A 3.5-year 200-patient clinical trial is set to commence shortly. The primary endpoint will be the percent reduction in pain at the six month post-implant follow-up visit.
- The tax-free spin-off will create a new publicly traded company focused on commercializing the Algovita device. Greatbatch will provide additional details at a later date.
- This is the same type of transaction that Harvard Bioscience (HBIO -7.5%) used to spin off Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology (HART -3.8%) in late 2013.
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Wed, Mar. 11, 3:05 AM
- Boeing (NYSE:BA) has announced that high-density packages of lithium batteries like those used in cell phones and laptops pose fire risks and should not be carried on passenger planes until safer methods for carrying them are developed.
- The risk is "continually increasing (and) requires action to be taken," said the aircraft maker.
- A report that labels the batteries as "dangerous goods" is due to be considered in April by the U.N. International Civil Aviation Organization. The recommendations would then need to be approved by the group in October, and by a broader air safety council next year.
- Lithium stocks: ARTX, CBAK, ENS, FMC, GB, JCI, OTCPK:LHMAF, OTCQX:NMKEF, OTCPK:OROCF, OTCPK:PCRFY, PPO, ROC, SQM, OTCQX:WLCDF
- ETFs: LIT
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:28 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Thu, Jan. 15, 9:16 AM| Thu, Jan. 15, 9:16 AM | Comment!
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:34 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Greatbatch Inc designs and manufactures critical components that help to advance medical device technology across various applications. The Company operates in two segments namely Greatbatch Medical and QiG Group.
Other News & PR