Thu, Aug. 11, 10:51 AM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF) directors unanimously rejected an unsolicited $2.8B takeover offer earlier this month from a Singapore-based P-E firm, Financial Post reports.
- At the time Asia Pacific Private Equity made the offer, on July 4, the offer price represented a 39% premium on Gibson’s then share price of $15.11, according to the report.
- Gibson has said it was seeking a buyer for its industrial propane business segment, but has not indicated that it is looking to sell the entire company.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:55 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:04 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:04 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:58 PM
Wed, Mar. 2, 6:51 AM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF) declares C$0.33/share quarterly dividend, 3.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.32.
- Forward yield 7.74%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:30 PM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF): FY15 Adj. EBITDA of $390M.
- DCF $220M.
Aug. 6, 2013, 5:59 PM
- Gibson Energy (GBNXF) and logistics provider U.S. Development Group plan to build a 140K bbl/day terminal in Hardisty, Alberta, to ship oil sands crude by rail.
- The project would be the largest terminal for western Canada, where demand to move crude by rail has been gathering pace as producers look for ways to ease congested export pipelines.
- Term contracts have been signed with four customers for ~100K bbl/day; the terminal, due to be operational by Q1 2014.
Gibson Energy, Inc. is a premier North American midstream company. Since 1953, they have played a significant role in the oil and gas industry by linking upstream producers with downstream refiners. Each year, they move millions of barrels of energy products to market through their facilities... More