Gibson Energy, Inc.Grey Market
Thu, Aug. 11, 10:51 AM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF) directors unanimously rejected an unsolicited $2.8B takeover offer earlier this month from a Singapore-based P-E firm, Financial Post reports.
- At the time Asia Pacific Private Equity made the offer, on July 4, the offer price represented a 39% premium on Gibson’s then share price of $15.11, according to the report.
- Gibson has said it was seeking a buyer for its industrial propane business segment, but has not indicated that it is looking to sell the entire company.
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:55 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:04 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:04 PM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF): FY15 Adj. EBITDA of $347M.
Tue, May 3, 4:58 PM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF) declares C$0.33/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 7.17%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 28.
Wed, Mar. 2, 6:51 AM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF) declares C$0.33/share quarterly dividend, 3.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.32.
- Forward yield 7.74%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:30 PM
- Gibson Energy (OTC:GBNXF): FY15 Adj. EBITDA of $390M.
- DCF $220M.
Aug. 6, 2013, 5:59 PM
- Gibson Energy (GBNXF) and logistics provider U.S. Development Group plan to build a 140K bbl/day terminal in Hardisty, Alberta, to ship oil sands crude by rail.
- The project would be the largest terminal for western Canada, where demand to move crude by rail has been gathering pace as producers look for ways to ease congested export pipelines.
- Term contracts have been signed with four customers for ~100K bbl/day; the terminal, due to be operational by Q1 2014.