GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Dec. 8, 7:10 AM
Tue, Dec. 6, 1:00 PM
Tue, Dec. 6, 12:50 PM
Fri, Nov. 4, 1:00 PM
Fri, Nov. 4, 12:29 PM
- Income was way down in Q3 - with adjusted EBITDA of $3.3M vs. $30.1M from one year ago - but it's appearing to be more than priced in as Gain Capital (NYSE:GCAP) surges 16.4% this session.
- CEO Glenn Stevens doesn't sugarcoat it: "The challenging market conditions of the third quarter resulted in lower than expected average daily volumes and revenue capture." He does note an improving volatility outlook thanks to Brexit, the election, and interest rate uncertainty.
- There's also a one penny increase in the quarterly dividend to $0.06 per share, and approval of a buyback of up to $30M.
- Gain Capital Earnings Center
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:11 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Mon, Oct. 10, 9:07 AM
- GCAP reports retail OTC trading volume of $207.8B up 8.3% M/M, down 40.3% Y/Y.
- Active OTC accounts of 133,009 fell 1.9% M/M, down 11.2% Y/Y.
- Institutional: ECN volume of $186.3B up 24.1% from last month, up 28.7% Y/Y.
- Swap dealer volume of $67.7B down 6.8% M/M, gained 15.9% Y/Y.
- Futures contracts of 669,340 up 2.9% M/M, down 16.3% Y/Y.
- Active future contracts of 8,594 down 0.5% M/M, up 0.3% Y/Y.
- Press Release
Mon, Sep. 12, 10:27 AM
- GAIN Capital Holdings GCAP -0.8% reports retail OTC trading volume of $191.9B fell 9.8% M/M, down 50.6% Y/Y.
- Active OTC accounts of 135,634 fell 2.4% M/M, down 10% Y/Y.
- Institutional: ECN volume of $150.1B fell 13.6% from last month, up 0.3% Y/Y.
- Swap dealer volume of $72.6B up 46.0% M/M, gained 13.7% Y/Y.
- Futures contracts of 650,230 up 9.7% M/M, down 11.9% Y/Y.
- Active future contracts of 8,638 down 0.9% M/M, down 2.3% Y/Y.
- Press Release
Fri, Sep. 9, 7:35 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:33 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Fri, Jun. 10, 8:54 PM
- GAIN Capital Holdings GCAP reports retail OTC trading volume of $223.4B fell 12.7% M/M, down 38.7% Y/Y.
- Active OTC accounts of 138,955 fell 0.9% M/M, down 5.9% Y/Y.
- Institutional: ECN volume of $151.5B fell 7.2% from last month, down 2.0% Y/Y.
- Swap dealer volume of $63.2B down 9.3% M/M, gained 22.0% Y/Y.
- Futures contracts of 729,614 down 4.8% M/M, up 7.7% Y/Y.
- Active future contracts of 8,879 down 0.6% M/M, up 2.4% Y/Y.
Fri, May 6, 1:00 AM
- GAIN Capital Holdings (NYSE:GCAP) declares $0.05/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.96%
- Payable June 20; for shareholders of record June 13; ex-div June 9.
Thu, May 5, 7:06 AM
- GAIN Capital Holdings (NYSE:GCAP): Q1 EPS of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $115.6M (+24.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.31M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD