SA News • Fri, Oct. 3
There are no Focus articles on GCTAF.
Fri, Oct. 3, 4:21 AM
- In a note yesterday, BofA/ML listed the following Buy ideas:
- ABB (NYSE:ABB), CRH (NYSE:CRH), Gamesa (OTCPK:GCTAF, OTCPK:GCTAY), Hugo Boss (OTCPK:BOSSY, OTC:HUGPF), Imperial Tobacco (OTCPK:ITYBF, OTCQX:ITYBY)
- Firm also listed the following Underperform ideas:
- Daimler (OTCPK:DDAIF, OTCPK:DDAIY), Infineon (OTCPK:IFNNF, OTCQX:IFNNY)
Fri, May. 2, 5:45 PM
- Offshore wind power is set to grow six-fold by 2020, benefiting turbine makers including Vestas Wind Systems (VWDRY, VWSYF) and Gamesa Tecnologica (GCTAF), HSBC says.
- Total global installed capacity of wind turbines at sea is forecast to rise to 43 gw by 2020 from 6.5 gw at the end of 2013, with the U.K., China and Germany the biggest offshore wind markets, according to HSBC.
- The opportunity for manufacturers justifies a strategic long-term focus on the offshore segment, the firm advises; after 2015, “the rapid growth in offshore installations becomes a key to driving growth in wind technology."
- ETF: FAN
Mar. 9, 2012, 6:48 AM
Dec. 31, 2010, 10:49 AM
Dec. 20, 2010, 4:11 PMBoth US political parties are committed to essentially free trade, while China uses trade policy as a weapon in becoming the stronger nation. China will eventually have enough dollars and Western technology to dominate world markets; the value of the yuan will be irrelevant. Gamesa (GCTAF.PK) is a cautionary tale. | 1 Comment
Dec. 14, 2010, 5:56 PMSpanish wind-turbine maker Gamesa (GCTAF.PK), once the dominant player in China, provides a cautionary tale for outsiders. It now finds itself a smaller player in China, challenged on its European home turf by Chinese manufacturers, and maybe even the target of a takeover by a Chinese firm. | 8 Comments
Dec. 3, 2010, 7:57 AM
GCTAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR