Green Dot CorporationNYSE
Green Dot: Almost There
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Sep. 29, 8:45 AM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT) announces it will begin to offer secured credit cards.
- The Green Dot Platinum Visa Secured credit card program will be aimed at consumers looking to rebuild their credit profile by linking a bank deposit account to their credit card.
- The card will have an interest rate of 19.99% and an annual fee of $39.
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:29 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jun. 9, 10:15 AM
- Green Dot (GDOT -0.4%) announced that it appointed Brooke Norton Lais to the position of Chief Marketing Officer.
- The company says Lais will be responsible for creating innovative omnichannel marketing strategies that build and support the Green Dot, Walmart MoneyCard, GoBank and Green Dot Network brands.
- Prior to assuming this role, Lais served as Green Dot’s Vice President of Marketing , where she was responsible for spearheading the creation and execution of holistic national and retailer-specific marketing plans for Green Dot and Green Dot Network businesses. She has also worked at Procter & Gamble in a marketing role.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, May 16, 11:24 AM
- Green Dot (GDOT +2.1%) says it will split the role of chairman and CEO by naming an independent chairman.
- The company will also appoint George Gresham as a director at the recommendation of proxy firm Glass Lewis.
- Green Dot has been under pressure from activist investor Harvest Capital Strategies in recent months.
Thu, May 12, 8:10 AM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT) takes issue with a recommendation from ISS to shareholders to vote against the company's board nominees.
- The company says the appointment of candidates from Harvest to the board will risk derailing the recent positive momentum it has built up.
- Shares of GDOT are up 42% YTD, but haven't traded over $30 since 2012.
Mon, May 9, 11:36 AM
- Harvest Capital Strategies is nipping at Green Dot (GDOT -0.2%) management once again with a new letter out to shareholders.
- The battle between the activist investment firm and the board has turned even nastier ahead of Green Dot's annual meeting later this month during which new director candidates will be elected.
- Harvest's latest: "We have a high level of confidence that shareholders will see through the Board's last ditch effort to combat widespread support for Harvest's campaign and further entrench the destructive status quo."
- Shares of Green Dot are up 53% over the last 52 weeks, but trade at less than half of their multi-year high.
Wed, May 4, 4:27 PM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT): Q1 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $228.24M (-1.1% Y/Y) beats by $14.87M.
- Shares +0.14%.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Apr. 21, 12:33 PM
- Harvest Capital announces that it filed proxy materials in relation to its efforts to elect three candidates to the board of directors at Green Dot (GDOT +0.2%).
- The activist firm, which holds a 9.3% stake in Green Dot, continues to press for changes with management.
- Now read Harvest Capital's letter to shareholders
Tue, Apr. 19, 6:53 AM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT) sends a letter to shareholders in support of its three candidates for the board.
- The company continues to hear from activist investor Harvest Capital Strategies on issues of performance and executive leadership, as well as the current effort to appoint directors without a board vote.
- Harvest holds a 9.4% stake in Green Dot.
- Now read Harvest Capital's Letter To Green Dot Board
Fri, Mar. 18, 8:04 AM
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:36 PM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT) says it's disappointed that it couldn't work out an agreement with Harvest Capital Strategies before the investor went ahead and nominated three members for election to the board of directors.
- Harvest Capital, which is the largest independent shareholder of Green Dot, issued a scathing letter to the company earlier this month.
- Previously: Harvest Capital Strategies hammers away at Green Dot (March 3)
Thu, Mar. 3, 11:41 AM
- Harvest Capital Strategies issues a harsh letter to Green Dot (GDOT +1.2%) calling again for "meaningful change" and board changes at the company.
- The long-term investor delivers a brutal assessment of Green Dot's performance in comparison to peers and calls the recent proposals inadequate.
- Harvest holds a 7.5% stake in Green Dot.
- Green Dot actually trades at a 52-week high, but shares are down over 60% from their multi-year high.
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:08 PM
- Green Dot (NYSE:GDOT): Q4 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $151.05M (-1.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.56M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN