General Electric's Oil Business Set To Thrive In The Future?
- The oil and gas division on General Electric has noted an improvement in its profit margins over a period of time.
- The aim of the company’s CEO is to increase the company’s overall margin to almost 17% by 2016. In 2013, the margin for the company was recorded at 15.7%.
- The company is hoping to outpace the market growth of 6%-8% as it can visualize the opportunities that the market is providing it to grow.
- The company has aims to generate almost 70% of its future income from its industrial business.
- The company is good as a dividend paying stock as it has steadily been improving its dividend yield over the past few years.