SA News • Fri, Jan. 16
There are no Focus articles on GELYF.
There are no Transcripts on GELYF.
Fri, Jan. 16, 8:26 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 12, 1:01 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 5, 10:32 AM
Dec. 19, 2014, 2:17 PM
- The age of connected cars appears closer with Google pushing forward with its next-gen Android M software designed to be integrated into automobiles.
- The industry has a bit of an uneasy relationship with Google, despite the company's open-source approach to the technology.
- Though most major automakers collaborate with Google through the Open Automotive Alliance - which aims for a common platform to drive innovation - the self-driving car initiative of Google and their own infotainment ambitions keep them wary.
- Analysts originally forecast vehicle-to-vehicle communication would be part of the connected car concept and be integrated into some models by 2016, although that timetable now appears unlikely.
- What to watch: Before any major breakthrough occurs, the DOT needs to weigh in on next-gen connected cars. That gets trickier with safety and security concerns teed up again after the high-profile GM recall debacle and crippling Sony hacking incident.
- Automaker stocks: GM, F, TM, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, TTM, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:SZKMY, OTCPK:FUJHY, OTC:RNSDF, OTCPK:GELYF, FCAU.
Dec. 16, 2014, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Dec. 15, 2014, 7:53 AM| Comment!
Dec. 2, 2014, 3:06 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Volvo (OTCPK:GELYF) plans to make a major push in the U.S. with a target to become a +100K unit per year seller again,
- Sales in the U.S. are down 8% for Volvo after the first 10 months of the year.
- A complete renewal of the automaker's model lineup is part of the new strategy.
- This week, Volvo unveiled its new XC90 at the L.A. Auto Show.
Nov. 18, 2014, 7:58 AM| Comment!
Nov. 3, 2014, 2:20 PM
Sep. 3, 2014, 3:04 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 7:46 AM
- Volvo reports global auto sales rose 4.6% in February to 29,984.
- The Swedish automaker saw demand in China and Sweden help to offset weakness in the U.S.
- Volvo-owner Zhejiang Geely Automotive (GELYF) is looking to make the brand relevant in the U.S. again this year with the V60 now hitting dealer lots.
Dec. 6, 2013, 7:23 AM
Aug. 26, 2013, 6:52 AM
Nov. 29, 2012, 7:08 AMChinese shares fail to join in the global rally, -0.5% and etching out another multi-year low. Leading the decline were the brokerages - already smarting from dwindling volume - now maybe being forced by regulators to significantly slash commissions. In Hong Kong, Goldman unloads its stake in red-hot Geely Automotive (GELYF.PK) at a 7.8% discount to the current price. | Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
GELYF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR