SA News • Thu, Nov. 20
From other sites
There are no Focus articles on GELYF.
There are no Transcripts on GELYF.
Thu, Nov. 20, 7:07 AM
- Volvo (OTCPK:GELYF) plans to make a major push in the U.S. with a target to become a +100K unit per year seller again,
- Sales in the U.S. are down 8% for Volvo after the first 10 months of the year.
- A complete renewal of the automaker's model lineup is part of the new strategy.
- This week, Volvo unveiled its new XC90 at the L.A. Auto Show.
Tue, Nov. 18, 7:58 AM| Comment!
Mon, Nov. 3, 2:20 PM
Wed, Sep. 3, 3:04 PM
Mon, Mar. 3, 7:46 AM
- Volvo reports global auto sales rose 4.6% in February to 29,984.
- The Swedish automaker saw demand in China and Sweden help to offset weakness in the U.S.
- Volvo-owner Zhejiang Geely Automotive (GELYF) is looking to make the brand relevant in the U.S. again this year with the V60 now hitting dealer lots.
Dec. 6, 2013, 7:23 AM
Aug. 26, 2013, 6:52 AM
Nov. 29, 2012, 7:08 AMChinese shares fail to join in the global rally, -0.5% and etching out another multi-year low. Leading the decline were the brokerages - already smarting from dwindling volume - now maybe being forced by regulators to significantly slash commissions. In Hong Kong, Goldman unloads its stake in red-hot Geely Automotive (GELYF.PK) at a 7.8% discount to the current price. | Comment!
GELYF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR