From other sites
There are no Focus articles on GELYF.
There are no Transcripts on GELYF.
Fri, Dec. 19, 2:17 PM
- The age of connected cars appears closer with Google pushing forward with its next-gen Android M software designed to be integrated into automobiles.
- The industry has a bit of an uneasy relationship with Google, despite the company's open-source approach to the technology.
- Though most major automakers collaborate with Google through the Open Automotive Alliance - which aims for a common platform to drive innovation - the self-driving car initiative of Google and their own infotainment ambitions keep them wary.
- Analysts originally forecast vehicle-to-vehicle communication would be part of the connected car concept and be integrated into some models by 2016, although that timetable now appears unlikely.
- What to watch: Before any major breakthrough occurs, the DOT needs to weigh in on next-gen connected cars. That gets trickier with safety and security concerns teed up again after the high-profile GM recall debacle and crippling Sony hacking incident.
- Automaker stocks: GM, F, TM, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, TTM, OTCPK:MMTOF, OTCPK:SZKMY, OTCPK:FUJHY, OTC:RNSDF, OTCPK:GELYF, FCAU.
Tue, Dec. 16, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Mon, Dec. 15, 7:53 AM| Comment!
Tue, Dec. 2, 3:06 PM
Thu, Nov. 20, 7:07 AM
- Volvo (OTCPK:GELYF) plans to make a major push in the U.S. with a target to become a +100K unit per year seller again,
- Sales in the U.S. are down 8% for Volvo after the first 10 months of the year.
- A complete renewal of the automaker's model lineup is part of the new strategy.
- This week, Volvo unveiled its new XC90 at the L.A. Auto Show.
Tue, Nov. 18, 7:58 AM| Comment!
Mon, Nov. 3, 2:20 PM
Wed, Sep. 3, 3:04 PM
Mon, Mar. 3, 7:46 AM
- Volvo reports global auto sales rose 4.6% in February to 29,984.
- The Swedish automaker saw demand in China and Sweden help to offset weakness in the U.S.
- Volvo-owner Zhejiang Geely Automotive (GELYF) is looking to make the brand relevant in the U.S. again this year with the V60 now hitting dealer lots.
Dec. 6, 2013, 7:23 AM
Aug. 26, 2013, 6:52 AM
Nov. 29, 2012, 7:08 AMChinese shares fail to join in the global rally, -0.5% and etching out another multi-year low. Leading the decline were the brokerages - already smarting from dwindling volume - now maybe being forced by regulators to significantly slash commissions. In Hong Kong, Goldman unloads its stake in red-hot Geely Automotive (GELYF.PK) at a 7.8% discount to the current price. | Comment!
GELYF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR