Genesis Healthcare, Inc.NYSE
Tue, Nov. 22, 4:05 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:51 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 10:21 AM
- The senior living/healthcare REIT space continues in major flux, with today Welltower (HCN -0.1%) boosting its full-year disposition guidance all the way to $4.1B from $1.6B.
- The new guidance includes about $1.7B of Genesis Healthcare (GEN +1.9%) properties to be executed in three separate deals already closed or under agreement. Two of the sales are to third parties, and the third is a JV between HCN (25%) and another investor (75%), and includes a combination of Genesis and Brookdale Senior Living (BKD +3.9%) properties.
- For Welltower, its pro forma revenues from private pay will rise to 92.4% of total from 89.4% seen in Q3. More Genesis sales are expected in 2017. A conference call is underway.
- Previously: HCP sells Brookdale portfolio to Blackstone fund, Brookdale (Nov. 1)
- Previously: Welltower beats by $0.01 (Nov. 2)
Tue, Sep. 20, 11:01 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 10:59 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:02 PM
Mon, Jun. 20, 12:44 PM
Tue, Jun. 7, 11:00 AM
Tue, May 10, 12:47 PM
Mon, May 9, 5:07 PM
- Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN): Q1 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.47B (+5.0% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 12:26 AM
- Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.43B (+2.1% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:05 PM
- Healthcare facility owners are seeing steep losses after HCP (HCP -14.8%), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD -16%), and Medical Properties Trust (MPW -3.8%) issued soft 2016 guidance with their Q4 beats.
- HCP reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.80 (beat by $0.02), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $2.74-$2.80 vs. a $3.16 consensus. Brookdale reported Q4 CFFO/share of $0.58 (beat by $0.12), but guided for 2016 CFFO of $2.45-$2.55 vs. a $2.62 consensus. MPW reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.35 (beat by $0.01), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $1.29-$1.33 vs. a $1.33 consensus.
- In addition to HCP/Brookdale/MPW, the casualty list includes Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI -9.6%), Capital Senior Living (CSU -6.2%), Five Star Quality Care (FVE -7%), Welltower (HCN -9%), Genesis Healthcare (GEN -9.6%), , Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -6.3%), National Health Investors (NHI -4.6%), Ventas (VTR -5.9%), and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -3.9%).
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 10:17 AM
- On a preliminary basis, Genesis HealthCare (GEN -17.8%) expects its top line for 2015 to be $5.6B -5.7B, non-GAAP EBITDA: $246M - 252M and non-GAAP EPS: $0.21 - 0.23.
- 2016 Guidance: Adjusted net revenues: $5.7B - 5.8B; non-GAAP EBITDA: $267M - 297M; non-GAAP EPS: $0.19 - 0.29.
- Final 2015 results will be reported after the close on February 22. The earnings call will be held the next morning at 8:30 am ET.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:24 PM
- Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN): Q3 EPS of $0.07 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.42B (+580.7% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:33 PM
- Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN): Q2 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.42B (+18.3% Y/Y) misses by $10M.