Mon, Apr. 20, 12:47 PM
Mon, Apr. 20, 9:17 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:24 AM
- GENE adds two new healthcare centers offering its BREVAGenplus breast cancer testing for at-risk patients, bringing the total to eight.
- Expects new breast health centers to follow suit in 2015.
- Reiterates that it expects sales growth to accelerate in H2 2015 and beyond.
- Source: press release
- Related: Genetic Technologies Remains Among Most Difficult To Borrow Names (Feb. 24)
- Related: Short Sellers Eye Genetic Tech (Feb. 10)
- Related: Fast-Growing Genetic Technologies A Buyout Target? Institutional Investors Making Bet Now (Aug. 7, 2013)
Wed, Apr. 15, 9:18 AM
Mon, Mar. 30, 2:05 PM
- Nano cap Genetic Technologies (GENE +30.1%) rebounds off its 200-day moving average on turnover of almost 8M. Shares had corrected over 67% from the peak of $11 on February 18. The initial up move was stoked by the company's announcement of emerging market uptake of its breast cancer risk predicting test.
- Previously: Genetic Technologies up on breast cancer test uptake (Jan. 29)
Mon, Mar. 30, 12:45 PM
Mon, Mar. 30, 9:11 AM
Fri, Mar. 13, 9:14 AM
Thu, Mar. 12, 9:14 AM
Fri, Mar. 6, 1:10 PM
- Melbourne, Australia-based Genetic Technologies (GENE -20.8%) raises AUD$18.6M (US$14.3M) from U.S.-based investors via its offer of 3,333,333 American Depositary Shares (ADSs) representing 499,999,950 ordinary shares. Each ADS represents 150 ordinary shares.
- Net proceeds will fund the commercialization of BREVAGenplus, the company's refocus on the U.S. molecular diagnostics market and working capital.
Fri, Mar. 6, 12:45 PM
Fri, Mar. 6, 9:15 AM
Fri, Feb. 27, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: XIN +20%. CYCC +17%. SREV +16%. BLOX +16%. CYTX +13%. CLNE +12%. MNST +10%. ATOS +10%. SD +9%. SPLK +7%. MEET +6%. ARUN +6%. VIMC +6%. HZNP +6%.
- Losers: CVSL -42%. RESN -28%. MOSY -21%. WTW -18%. TUBE -17%. TBIO -14%. JCP -13%. DRL -13%. GENE -11%. OCN -8%. PBPB -8%. NBG -8%. NVAX -7%. FRO -5%.
Thu, Feb. 26, 7:48 AM
- Aussie molecular diagnostics firm Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ:GENE) appoints COO and CFO Eutillo Buccilli as Chief Executive Officer, replacing Allison Mew who resigned at the end of December.
- The company's stock has been on a tear of late. Shares galloped over seven-fold in less than three weeks since the end of January before profit-taking took over. The up trend is still in place, however. Yesterday's close was $6.42, up 4.5x from the low of $1.42 on January 29.
Tue, Feb. 24, 9:16 AM
Fri, Feb. 20, 12:45 PM
GENE vs. ETF Alternatives
Genetic Technologies Ltd is a biotechnology company providing genetic testing services. It also conducts out-licensing of its intellectual property relating to non-coding DNA and research and development in the areas of genetics and related fields.
Other News & PR