Mon, Aug. 24, 8:03 AM
- Tech stocks in the U.S. are sharply lower in early action after the sector fell just as hard as broad market averages in China and Japan. Tech heavyweights aren't getting spared amid the carnage.
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) -4.1% premarket to $587.31.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) -5.1% to $100.38.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) -3.9% to $41.41.
- Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) -3.4% to $83.05.
- Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO) -6.6% to $30.75 and Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) is down 8.7% to $62.26 as concerns over growth in China mount.
- The Nasdaq 100 futures contract is off 4.8%.
- Related ETFs: XLK, VGT, HACK, SOXL, FDN, GGT, TECL, USD, SMH, IYW, TDIV, IYZ, SOXX, ROM, XSD, VOX, SOXS, FTEC, TECS, RYT, PBS, PSI, IGV, QTEC, IGM, FXL, SSG, PSCT, IGN, MTK, REW, XTL, PXQ, FCOM, XSW, PSJ, PTF, LTL, TLL
The primary objective is to achieve long-term capital growth through investment in global multimedia stocks, with income growth as a secondary objective. The Fund seeks opportunities for long-term growth by investing in the global telecommunications, media
Other News & PR