Gabelli Global Multimedia TrustNYSE
Fri, Nov. 18, 5:47 PM
Wed, Aug. 17, 8:57 AM
Thu, May 19, 9:34 AM
- Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust (NYSE:GGT) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 12.36%
- Payable June 23; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 14.
Fri, Feb. 26, 6:25 AM
- Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust (NYSE:GGT) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, -21.4% decrease from prior dividend of $0.28.
- Forward yield 12.68%
- Payable March 23; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 14.
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:23 AM
- Making a big ruckus in this morning's news is the European Court of Justice's ruling that deemed a 15-year-old data-sharing pact between the EU and U.S. invalid. The decision cannot be appealed.
- "Legislation permitting...access on a generalized basis to the content of electronic communications must be regarded as compromising the essence of the fundamental right to respect for private life," Europe's highest court said in a statement.
- The ruling has significant implications on how internet groups can operate in the 28-member bloc, and will likely force thousands of companies to overhaul their businesses to avoid breaking the law.
- ETFs: XLK, VGT, SOXL, SOCL, FDN, GGT, TECL, USD, SMH, SKYY, IYW, IYZ, PNQI, IPK, SOXX, ROM, XSD, VOX, IXP, SOXS, FTEC, TECS, RYT, PBS, IST, IXN, PSI, IGV, QTEC, IGM, FXL, SSG, IGN, PSCT, MTK, REW, XTL, PXQ, EMQQ, FCOM, XSW, PSJ, XT, LTL, ARKW, ARKQ, BST
Aug. 24, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Tech stocks in the U.S. are sharply lower in early action after the sector fell just as hard as broad market averages in China and Japan. Tech heavyweights aren't getting spared amid the carnage.
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) -4.1% premarket to $587.31.
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) -5.1% to $100.38.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) -3.9% to $41.41.
- Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) -3.4% to $83.05.
- Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO) -6.6% to $30.75 and Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) is down 8.7% to $62.26 as concerns over growth in China mount.
- The Nasdaq 100 futures contract is off 4.8%.
- Related ETFs: XLK, VGT, HACK, SOXL, FDN, GGT, TECL, USD, SMH, IYW, TDIV, IYZ, SOXX, ROM, XSD, VOX, SOXS, FTEC, TECS, RYT, PBS, PSI, IGV, QTEC, IGM, FXL, SSG, PSCT, IGN, MTK, REW, XTL, PXQ, FCOM, XSW, PSJ, PTF, LTL, TLL