Why Genomic Health Is A Solid Long-Term Buy
Genomic Health: Market Leader In Cancer Predictions
Wed, May 4, 4:27 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:47 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 74.5 (+7.8%); U.S. Revenues: 63.9 (+8.7%); Operating Expenses: 78.0 (+3.9%).
- Net Loss: (3.2) (+39.0%); Loss Per Share: (0.10) (+50.0%).
- 2016 Guidance: Total Revenues: $320M - 335M; Net Loss: $12M - 18M; Oncotype DX tests delivered: 117.5K - 121K.
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:11 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AEM, AFFX, ANDE, APDN, BGC, BRKR, CDE, CGNX, CLW, CNO, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CUZ, CXW, CYS, EFX, ENSG, EXPE, FLO, FMC, FNF, FORR, GHDX, GPRE, HDP, HNI, HUBS, IFF, IO, IRBT, JCOM, KGC, LGND, LOCK, LPSN, MOSY, MYL, NSIT, O, OHI, OII, ORLY, PPC, PRI, PRU, PXD, QUIK, REG, RYN, SB, SCI, SKX, TCO, TSLA, TTGT, TWTR, VNDA, WFM, ZNGA
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q3 EPS of -$0.36 misses by $0.18.
- Revenue of $73.6M (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.48M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q2 EPS of -$0.29 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $70.62M (+0.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.03M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACLS, AFG, AHS, AMSG, ARC, ATVI, AWAY, AWR, BKH, BW, CDE, CENT, CERN, CHUY, CSU, CVG, CWEI, CZR, DIS, DVA, DVN, DWA, ECOM, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EOX, EPAM, EPR, ETSY, EXAR, FSLR, FWM, G, GDOT, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INAP, INVN, JCOM, JIVE, LBTYA, LC, LF, LGND, MASI, MATX, MBI, MDRX, MHLD, MPO, MRCY, MTDR, NBR, NEWP, NFX, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OFIX, OKE, OKS, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PQ, PRMW, PTLA, PXD, PZZA, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RIGL, RLOC, RMTI, RPAI, RXN, SBRA, SKT, SMCI, SUPN, SYNC, THOR, TMH, TRMB, TROX, TTGT, TWO, TX, UNTD, UNXL, USNA, WR, WTR, XEC, XXIA, Y, Z, ZAGG, ZEN
May 5, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q1 EPS of -$0.30 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $68.2M (+1.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.7M.
- Shares -0.8%.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:17 AM
- Genomic Health (GHDX +0.7%) Q4 results: Revenues: $69.1M (+0.4%); COGS: $12.5M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $13.3M (-44.8%); SG&A: $49.3M (+16.3%); Operating Loss: ($6M) (+29.4%); Net Loss: ($6.3M) (+33.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (+33.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $275.7M (+5.4%); COGS: $48.7M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $56.1M (-15.4%); SG&A: $194.5M (+17.9%); Operating Loss: ($23.6M) (-100.0%); Net Loss: ($24.6M) (-92.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.78) (-85.7%); Quick Assets: $103.7M (-1.6%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenue: $292M - 305M; Net Loss: ($17M) - ($24M); Loss Per Share: ($0.53) - ($0.75).
Feb. 10, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $69.1M (+0.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.94M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:08 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q3 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $69.1M (+4.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.9M.
Genomic Health, Inc. is a global healthcare company that provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions. The company has a robust pipeline focused on developing tests to optimize the treatment of renal cell cancers, as well as additional treatment decisions in... More
Industry: Medical Laboratories & Research
Country: United States
Other News & PR