Fri, Nov. 20, 1:22 PM
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP -0.3%) initiated with Hold rating and $19 (10% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN -4.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $158 (61% upside) price target; bluebird bio (BLUE +1.2%) with a Buy rating and $165 (104% upside) price target; Incyte (INCY -3.2%) with a Buy rating and $135 (20% upside) price target; Kite Pharma (KITE -0.2%) with a Buy rating and $111 (32% upside) price target and Seattle Genetics (SGEN +0.1%) with a Sell rating and $33 (25% downside risk) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Mylan (MYL +0.4%) initiated with Overweight rating and $62 (21% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Athenahealth (ATHN +0.4%) initiated with Overweight rating and $170 (7% upside) price target and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX +0.5%) with an Overweight rating and $17 (14% upside) price target by J.P. Morgan.
- Genomic Health (GHDX -0.7%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Cowen & Co. Price target raised to $35 (21% upside) from $27.
- Shire plc (SHPG -0.9%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Leerink. Price target raised to $239 (12% upside) from $220.
- Cempra (CEMP -0.5%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $38 (30% upside) from $25.
- Athenahealth (ATHN +0.4%) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $110 (31% downside risk) from $140.
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR +1.9%) downgraded to Sell from Hold by Brean Capital. Price target is $8 (25% downside risk).
- Endo International (ENDP -0.3%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Mizuho. Price target lowered to $55 from $82 (7% downside risk).
- Kite Pharma (KITE -0.2%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Standpoint Research. Price target maintained at $100 (19% upside).
Wed, Nov. 4, 12:44 PM
Tue, Nov. 3, 4:28 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Tue, Aug. 4, 4:15 PM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACLS, AFG, AHS, AMSG, ARC, ATVI, AWAY, AWR, BKH, BW, CDE, CENT, CERN, CHUY, CSU, CVG, CWEI, CZR, DIS, DVA, DVN, DWA, ECOM, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EOX, EPAM, EPR, ETSY, EXAR, FSLR, FWM, G, GDOT, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INAP, INVN, JCOM, JIVE, LBTYA, LC, LF, LGND, MASI, MATX, MBI, MDRX, MHLD, MPO, MRCY, MTDR, NBR, NEWP, NFX, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OFIX, OKE, OKS, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PQ, PRMW, PTLA, PXD, PZZA, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RIGL, RLOC, RMTI, RPAI, RXN, SBRA, SKT, SMCI, SUPN, SYNC, THOR, TMH, TRMB, TROX, TTGT, TWO, TX, UNTD, UNXL, USNA, WR, WTR, XEC, XXIA, Y, Z, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, May 5, 4:18 PM
Mon, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Wed, Feb. 11, 9:17 AM
- Genomic Health (GHDX +0.7%) Q4 results: Revenues: $69.1M (+0.4%); COGS: $12.5M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $13.3M (-44.8%); SG&A: $49.3M (+16.3%); Operating Loss: ($6M) (+29.4%); Net Loss: ($6.3M) (+33.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (+33.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $275.7M (+5.4%); COGS: $48.7M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $56.1M (-15.4%); SG&A: $194.5M (+17.9%); Operating Loss: ($23.6M) (-100.0%); Net Loss: ($24.6M) (-92.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.78) (-85.7%); Quick Assets: $103.7M (-1.6%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenue: $292M - 305M; Net Loss: ($17M) - ($24M); Loss Per Share: ($0.53) - ($0.75).
Tue, Feb. 10, 4:08 PM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:08 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:46 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
Jun. 19, 2014, 4:25 PM
Other News & PR