May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Feb. 11, 2015, 9:17 AM
- Genomic Health (GHDX +0.7%) Q4 results: Revenues: $69.1M (+0.4%); COGS: $12.5M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $13.3M (-44.8%); SG&A: $49.3M (+16.3%); Operating Loss: ($6M) (+29.4%); Net Loss: ($6.3M) (+33.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (+33.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $275.7M (+5.4%); COGS: $48.7M (+15.7%); R&D Expense: $56.1M (-15.4%); SG&A: $194.5M (+17.9%); Operating Loss: ($23.6M) (-100.0%); Net Loss: ($24.6M) (-92.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.78) (-85.7%); Quick Assets: $103.7M (-1.6%).
- 2015 Guidance: Total Revenue: $292M - 305M; Net Loss: ($17M) - ($24M); Loss Per Share: ($0.53) - ($0.75).
Feb. 10, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $69.1M (+0.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.94M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:08 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q3 EPS of -$0.20 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $69.1M (+4.7% Y/Y) misses by $1.9M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:46 PM
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ:GHDX): Q2 EPS of -$0.15 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $70.47M (+10.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.43M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
Jun. 19, 2014, 4:25 PM
May 6, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Genomic Health (GHDX): Q1 EPS of -$0.24 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $67M (+6.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.47M.
May 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGU, ALL, AMTG, ARC, ARRS, ATVI, AVNR, AVNW, AWR, BEAT, BID, BIO, CENT, CHUY, CNVR, CODE, CPT, CSU, CYH, CYNI, DDR, DIS, DLR, DPM, DTLK, EA, EGAN, ENPH, ETE, ETP, EXTR, FEYE, FMC, FNGN, FRGI, FSLR, FST, FTR, GALE, GHDX, GNC, GNMK, GRPN, IAG, ICUI, IMI, JIVE, LBTYA, LGCY, LLNW, LYV, MCHP, MITT, MOVE, MPO, MRO, MTDR, MYGN, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PBPB, PEGA, PSEC, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QUAD, RDN, REGI, RGP, RLOC, RP, SAAS, SAPE, SGMO, SPA, SSNI, SXL, THOR, THRX, TRIP, TRMB, TRMR, TSRA, WES, WFM, WTI, ZAGG, ZU.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:33 AM
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:19 PM
- Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX): Q4 EPS of $-0.30 misses by $0.33.
- Revenue of $68.82M (+13.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.38M.
Feb. 4, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
Dec. 16, 2013, 2:06 PM
- Genomic Health (GHDX -2.9%) says data from three studies of the Oncotype DX breast cancer test demonstrate the product's "unmatched value."
- The main takeaway: In a study of 135 patients, there was a 44% discordance between Oncotype DX and other assays, a finding the company says further highlights "the potential to misclassify and mistreat patients if other assays are used to make a decision regarding chemotherapy treatment."
- For more see here.
Genomic Health, Inc. is a global healthcare company that provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions. The company has a robust pipeline focused on developing tests to optimize the treatment of renal cell cancers, as well as additional treatment decisions in... More
Industry: Medical Laboratories & Research
Country: United States