G-III Apparel Group, LTD.NASDAQ
G-III Apparel: Strength In The Numbers
Mon, Dec. 5, 3:05 PM
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII +7.4%) is sharply higher again, despite Friday's Q3 earnings miss and a drop by the company full-year guidance.
- Traders says the onset of colder weather in the U.S. and some short covering action is providing the near-term momentum for G-III after an initial post-earnings fall.
- Previously: Wild swing for G-III Apparel after earnings (Dec. 2)
Mon, Dec. 5, 12:14 PM
Fri, Dec. 2, 12:01 PM
Fri, Dec. 2, 10:43 AM
- G-III Apparel (GIII +6.6%) shoots higher despite missing estimates with its Q3 report and cutting back on Q4 guidance.
- Shares of GIII are recovering all the way back from an after-hours session in which they were down over 9% at one point.
- Previously: G-III Apparel misses by $0.04, misses on revenue (Dec. 1)
Thu, Dec. 1, 5:37 PM
Thu, Dec. 1, 4:06 PM
Wed, Nov. 30, 5:35 PM
Fri, Nov. 18, 1:01 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 12:10 PM
Fri, Oct. 7, 11:14 AM
- If things aren't quite as grim for apparel stores than some feared, it makes sense that clothing manufacturers could benefit.
- Following a better-than-anticipated sales report from Gap, and a big Goldman Sachs endorsement of Ralph Lauren (RL +2.7%), notable movers in the apparel sector on a down market day include Deckers Outdoor (DECK +1.7%), Columbia Sportswear (COLM +2.7%), PVH Corp (PVH +2.1%), Wolverine Worldwide (WWW +1%), Xcel Brands (OTCPK:XCEL), Oxford Industries (OXM +0.8%), and G-III Apparel (GIII +1.5%).
- Today's decent jobs report could also be a factor in the sector move.
- Previously: Rally time for Gap and apparel store peers (Oct. 7)
Thu, Sep. 29, 10:17 AM
- CLSA issues new ratings updates up and down the retail sector.
- Coach (COH +2%) earns a Buy rating due to sales momentum.
- Tiffany (TIF +0.8%) looks appealing with expectations set low.
- Ralph Lauren (RL +1.7%) lands at Buy with it seen as being in the early stages of a turnaround.
- Catching Outperform ratings are Signet (SIG +0.1%), Oxford Industries (OXM +0.9%), Kate Spade (KATE +1.2%), and G-III Apparel Group (GIII +1.2%).
- A lack of drivers at Michael Kors (KORS -0.6%) brings a Sell rating down from CLSA.
- The investment firm starts off coverage on Carter's (CRI -1.7%) with an Underperform rating and sets a price target of $95 on the retailer.
Wed, Aug. 31, 12:01 PM
Tue, Aug. 30, 12:47 PM
Tue, Aug. 30, 12:00 PM
Tue, Aug. 30, 9:15 AM
Tue, Aug. 30, 7:40 AM
- G-III Apparel (NASDAQ:GIII) reports gross margin rate fell 30 bps to 35.2% in Q2.
- SG&A expense rate grew 470 bps to 34.6%.
- Inventory +13.7% to $634.58M.
- Q3 Guidance: Net sales: ~$940M; Net income: $70M to $76M; Diluted EPS: $1.50 to $1.60.
- FY2017 Guidance: Net sales: ~$2.48B; D&A: $31.7M; Interest and financing charges, net: $7.3M; Income tax expense: $55M to $58M; Net income: $102M to $106M; Diluted EPS: $2.16 to $2.26; Adjusted EPS: $2.20 to $2.30; Adjusted EBITDA: $199M to $206M.
- GIII -13.74% premarket.