Wed, Aug. 10, 8:05 AM
Thu, Jun. 2, 7:28 AM
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, announced today that Sky Net (OTC:SKKTY), a leading Myanmar TV station and systems integrator, selected Gilat’s network for cellular backhaul in Myanmar.
- Sky Net and Gilat won the bid of a prominent Mobile Network Operator ("MNO") for a turnkey solution for satellite-based cellular backhaul. The MNO is one of four licensed operators in Myanmar, collectively tasked with reaching 90% of the country by 2020.
- Gilat is involved in several satcom projects in Myanmar as well as with a foreign subsidiary of the MNO.
- GILT closed yesterday +1.173% at $4.90.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, May 30, 6:31 AM
- SES and Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services announced today that they are partnering to launch the SES Enterprise+ Hybrid Broadband in Asia powered by SkyEdge II-c Libra.
- The hybrid broadband innovative solution comprising SES-9’s capacity and Gilat’s SkyEdge II-c Libra hybrid terminal will enable customers to deliver cost effective broadband internet connectivity to underserved areas and improve download speeds.
- Customers will be able to integrate SES’s satellite network for download traffic with their existing terrestrial network for upload traffic. The service is provided through Gilat’s hybrid terminal which uses the existing network for the return channel and allows the download via SES’s satellite.
- The solution will offer download speeds of up to 20 Mbps and is ideal for mobile network operators who want to offload their congested traffic networks and offer higher data rates, as well as for DTH providers who want to venture into the triple play of Internet (HHH), television and telephony.
- “We believe the satellite-cellular-terrestrial hybrid approach represents a huge opportunity in Asia,” said Ferdinand Kayser, Chief Commercial Officer at SES. “DTH providers will be able to use their existing satellite infrastructure and distribution channels to offer triple-play services to improve customer loyalty and reduce churn. In addition, MNOs can offer the hybrid broadband service leveraging their cellular networks and boost them with more capacity, thus significantly improving broadband penetration to underserved areas.”
- Gilat and SES will be launching the hybrid initiative in Asia at CommunicAsia 2016, May 31-June 3, 2016 at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. See SES at #1R2-01, Hall C, Level 1 or Gilat at Hospitality Suite Heleconia 3510.
- GILT closed Friday +0.8% at $4.78.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, May 18, 8:06 AM
Wed, Feb. 17, 7:31 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q4 EPS of $0.16
- Revenue of $67.7M (-7.4% Y/Y)
Nov. 30, 2015, 12:49 PM
Nov. 18, 2015, 7:51 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q3 EPS of -$0.20
- Revenue of $40.3M (-29.4% Y/Y)
- Shares -1.9% PM.
Sep. 24, 2015, 8:43 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT) lowers its FY 2015 guidance for revenues and EBITDA, citing recent decisions by customers to delay several large-scale projects.
- GILT now expects H2 2015 revenues of $120M-$130M and H2 EBITDA of $8M-$10M, with full-year revenues of $210M-$220M and full-year EBITDA of $6-$8M.
- Shares halted.
Aug. 12, 2015, 8:40 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q2 EPS of -$0.16
- Revenue of $44.32M (-18.0% Y/Y)
- Shares +1.31% PM.
May 20, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q1 EPS of -$0.09
- Revenue of $45.2M (-11.2% Y/Y)
Feb. 18, 2015, 8:36 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q4 EPS of $0.10
- Revenue of $73.1M (+31.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 18, 2014, 8:16 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q3 EPS of $0.07.
- Revenue of $57.1M (+10.2% Y/Y).
Aug. 25, 2014, 7:51 AM
Aug. 13, 2014, 8:26 AM
- Gilat Satellite (NASDAQ:GILT): Q2 EPS of $0.01.
- Revenue of $54.1M (-12.6% Y/Y).
May 21, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Gilat Satellite (GILT): Q1 EPS of -$0.01.
- Revenue of $50.9M (-22.2% Y/Y).
Feb. 18, 2014, 7:48 AM
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (GILT): Q4 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $55.7M (-27.2% Y/Y) misses by $35.2M.