- General Mills plans to primarily focus on accelerating top line growth in the fiscal year 2015.
- It aims to achieve its objective by launching a new range of products, renovating its current brands and undertaking other marketing initiatives.
- The company aims to increase its international presence in the key emerging markets to achieve future growth in its financial returns.
- Under the Holistic Margin Management “HMM” program, it is estimated that the savings achieved in 2015 will be greater than $400 million.
- The stock is undervalued and represents an upside potential of 36%.