SA News • Mon, Jan. 5
Galmed Pharmaceuticals: A Compelling Trade For Your New Year Portfolio
- Galmed has multiple upcoming 2015 catalysts that should positively impact shares.
- Based on Aramchol development in NASH alone, Galmed is substantially undervalued.
- Galmed's cash position helps to stave off the risk of dilution until well after its primary catalysts are completed.
Mon, Jan. 5, 9:18 AM
Dec. 19, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 11:24 AM
- The FDA designates Galmed Pharmaceuticals' (GLMD +32.7%) aramchol Fast Track for the treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). There are currently no approved therapies for NASH.
- Later this year, the company intends to start a Phase 2b clinical trial evaluating aramchol in 240 NASH patients who also suffer from obesity and insulin resistance. If successful, it will serve as the basis for a pivotal Phase 3 trial.
Jul. 28, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 25, 2014, 9:38 AM
Jun. 11, 2014, 12:47 PM
May. 15, 2014, 6:22 PM
GLMD vs. ETF Alternatives
Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a development stage company. The Company is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of oral therapy for the treatment of liver diseases and cholesterol gallstones.
Other News & PR