Global Partners LPNYSE
Mon, Aug. 8, 8:02 AM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 8:37 AM
Mon, May 9, 8:08 AM
Sun, May 8, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 8:46 AM
- Global Partners (NYSE:GLP) declares $0.4625/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 13.99%
- Payable May 16; for shareholders of record May 6; ex-div May 4.
Fri, Apr. 1, 5:39 PM
Mon, Feb. 29, 8:02 AM
- Global Partners (NYSE:GLP): Q4 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.17B (-38.5% Y/Y) misses by $580M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 3:57 PM
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP -0.9%) says it has begun operations of the Stampede Lateral crude oil transmission pipeline in North Dakota and is in the final stages of completing the nearby Little Muddy crude oil transmission pipeline.
- SMLP says the Stampede Lateral connects its Polar & Divide crude oil gathering system with Global Partners' (GLP -3.2%) Basin Transload rail terminal, and provides GLP and other producers in the region with up to 60K bbl/day of crude oil throughput capacity.
- Little Muddy will interconnect with Enbridge's (ENB -2.1%) pipeline system in the Bakken shale formation.
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:43 PM
- Global Partners (GLP -0.8%) is downgraded to Neutral from Overweight with a $20 price target, cut from $31, at Mitsubishi UFJ, which considers GLP's 34% distribution cut as causing "lot of pain for little gain."
- GLP says the reduction would result in annual savings of $42.7M, but MUFJ thinks "alternative solutions" could have been explored; GLP also is seeing a more challenging capital market, with equity issuance unattractive and concerns over rising debt costs.
- The firm says it is more concerned about GLP from a cash-flow risk perspective after the move, although it still sees partnership as "having a healthy base-load business above and beyond its challenged crude-by-rail operations.”
Thu, Jan. 28, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:21 AM
- Global Partners (NYSE:GLP) declares $0.4625/share quarterly dividend, -33.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.6975.
- Forward yield 9.49%
- Payable Feb. 16; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 8.
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Global Partners (NYSE:GLP): Q3 EPS of $0.16 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $2.49B (-38.5% Y/Y) misses by $390M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS