Glatfelter Has To Do Better
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Sep. 20, 2:23 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:00 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Thu, May 5, 2:48 PM
Tue, May 3, 12:48 PM
Tue, May 3, 6:56 AM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT): Q1 EPS of $0.37 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $402.22M (-3.7% Y/Y) misses by $9.92M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Feb. 25, 3:50 PM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, 4.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.12.
- Forward yield 2.92%
- Payable May 2; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:48 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 10:10 AM
- Glatfelter (GLT +18.5%) is rallying after a healthy earnings beat with its Q4 report.
- Operating margin by business unit: Composite Fibers +280 bps to 12.0%, Advanced Airlaid Materials +100 bps to 9.8%, Specialty Papers +30 bps to 7.3%,
- The company's outlook for shipping volume in 2016 was solid and it sees a 24% normalized tax rate.
- "As we enter 2016, we see growth opportunities in food and beverage, feminine hygiene, specialty wipes and electrical markets," stated CEO Dante Parrini.
- Previously: Glatfelter beats by $0.08, misses on revenue (Feb. 09 2016)
Tue, Feb. 9, 6:53 AM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT): Q4 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $414.58M (-5.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.14M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 2:34 PM
- Concerns over pricing are running up and down the paper and packaging sector.
- A drop in prices during January could lead to even further erosion down the road warns, Citi.
- Downgrades: Citi lowers International Paper (IP -10.5%) and Packaging Corp. of America (PKG -13.1%) to Neutral from Buy, BAML takes Westrock (WRK -13.8%) to Neutral from Buy, Macquarie slams KapStone Paper & Packaging (KS -21.8%) with an Underperform rating.
- Also showing weakness are Domtar (UFS -7.4%), Orchids Paper Products (TIS -1.9%), P H Glatfelter (GLT -9.2%), and Clearwater Paper (CLW -6.4%).
Dec. 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.9%
- Payable Feb. 2; for shareholders of record Jan. 4; ex-div Dec. 30.
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:48 AM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT): Q3 EPS of $0.47 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $421.11M (-9.6% Y/Y) misses by $5.06M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS