Glatfelter Has To Do Better
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Nov. 1, 12:40 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 12:01 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 6:54 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:30 PM
- ADPT, AEP, AHH, ALLT, AME, AMRC, ANGI, APLP, ARRY, AUDC, AVA, AYR, BKD, BP, CIE, CMI, CNX, COH, CRCM, DHX, DIN, DISCA, DX, ECL, EGL, EIGI, EMR, ETN, EVHC, FCH, FDP, FIS, FSS, GHM, GK, GLT, GWR, HCP, HRS, HSKA, HW, HZO, ICE, IDXX, INCY, IRM, K, KEM, LXRX, LYB, MCRN, MDC, MLM, MOS, MSM, NI, NSP, OSK, OXY, PBI, PES, PFE, PPL, PRTS, RDC, RDS.A, RDWR, RHP, SAH, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SNE, SPR, SUI, TAP, TRI, WCG, WLB, WNR, WNRL, XYL
Tue, Sep. 20, 2:23 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:00 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Thu, May 5, 2:48 PM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.51%
- Payable Aug. 1; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 29.
Tue, May 3, 12:48 PM
Tue, May 3, 6:56 AM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT): Q1 EPS of $0.37 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $402.22M (-3.7% Y/Y) misses by $9.92M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Feb. 25, 3:50 PM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, 4.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.12.
- Forward yield 2.92%
- Payable May 2; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 30.
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:48 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 10:10 AM
- Glatfelter (GLT +18.5%) is rallying after a healthy earnings beat with its Q4 report.
- Operating margin by business unit: Composite Fibers +280 bps to 12.0%, Advanced Airlaid Materials +100 bps to 9.8%, Specialty Papers +30 bps to 7.3%,
- The company's outlook for shipping volume in 2016 was solid and it sees a 24% normalized tax rate.
- "As we enter 2016, we see growth opportunities in food and beverage, feminine hygiene, specialty wipes and electrical markets," stated CEO Dante Parrini.
- Previously: Glatfelter beats by $0.08, misses on revenue (Feb. 09 2016)
Tue, Feb. 9, 6:53 AM
- Glatfelter (NYSE:GLT): Q4 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $414.58M (-5.2% Y/Y) misses by $1.14M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:30 PM