Wed, Apr. 20, 10:32 AM
Tue, Feb. 2, 2:56 PM
Dec. 8, 2015, 2:42 PM
Apr. 13, 2015, 5:04 PM
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, 20% increase from prior dividend of $0.30.
- Forward yield 3.96%
- Payable June 23; for shareholders of record June 10; ex-div June 8.
Jan. 21, 2015, 4:46 PM
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.54%
- Payable March 24; for shareholders of record March 11; ex-div March 9.
Jan. 14, 2014, 4:49 PM
- General Motors Company (GM) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 3.00%
- Payable March 28; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 14.
Jan. 13, 2014, 2:21 AM
- General Motors (GM) is "the closest it has been" to issuing its first dividend since the financial crisis in mid-2008, CFO Dan Ammann said yesterday, ahead of the Detroit Auto Show.
- "It's clear to us that investors are anticipating a dividend," said Ammann, who was speaking at the unveiling of the GMC Canyon mid-sized pick-up truck.
Dec. 17, 2013, 3:47 AM
- GM (GM) intends to launch a "voluntary retirement" scheme to its 6,000 salaried workers in South Korea next year as it prepares to significantly scale back Chevrolet sales in Europe, a major market for cars that the company manufactures in Korea.
- The headcount reduction would be the fourth round of job cuts in the country since 2009.
- The news follows GM's decision to end production in Australia but to invest $1.3B in U.S. plants.
- Meanwhile, outgoing CEO Dan Ackerson said the carmaker could consider paying a dividend next year.
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:22 AMGM (GM) says a $3B lawsuit between creditors of the old, bankrupt part of the company, now called Motors Liquidation, and various hedge funds that include Fortress Investment Group (FIG) "threaten to disturb" an important transaction over inter-company loans that helped save the company. The deal avoided a separate bankruptcy for GM Canada and therefore liquidation for the group as a whole. | Aug. 7, 2012, 3:22 AM | 5 Comments
General Motors Co. engages in the designing, manufacturing, and selling of cars, trucks, and automobile parts. It also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company, Inc. It operates through the following automotive segments: GM North America, GM Europe, GM... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Manufacturers - Major
Country: United States
Other News & PR