What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 18, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports product mix and higher green coffee costs cut into profitability in FQ4, although tight expense control helped the company top profit expectations.
- Portion pack revenue increased fell 9% to $861M.
- Sales of brewers and accessories plunged 32% to $124M during the period. 1.9M Keurig hot system brewers were sold.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 530 bps to 32.3%.
- Non-GAAP operating income rate -170 bps to 19.7%.
- The company says it still has $914M remaining on its buyback allowance.
- Guidance: FY16 EPS of $3.25 to $3.43 is seen vs. $3.42 consensus. Keurig expects free cash flow of $420M to $500M.
- GMCR+19.0% AH to $48.19. Shares were off over 23% over the last week.
- Previously: Keurig Green Mountain beats by $0.14, beats on revenue (Nov. 18 2015)
Nov. 18, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR): FQ4 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $1.04B (-13.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Shares +15%.
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) issues a roughly in-line report for FQ3.
- Portion pack revenue increased fell 1% to $815M.
- Sales of brewers and accessories declined 26% to $952M during the period. A shift in product mix impacted results.
- The company's gross margin rate fell 750 bps to 36.0%. Unfavorable green coffee costs and brewer mix both chipped away at margins by at least 200 bps.
- Non-GAAP operating income rate -560 bps to 18.2%.
- A new $1B buyback program is authorized.
- Guidance: A sales decline at at low-single to mid-single digit rate is expected for FY15. FQ4 EPS of $0.70-$0.75 seen.
- Previously: Keurig Green Mountain beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
- GMCR-1.07% AH to $74.18.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:01 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR): FQ3 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $969.53M (-4.9% Y/Y) misses by $70.47M.
May 6, 2015, 4:01 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR): FQ2 EPS of $1.03 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.13B (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
- Shares -2.85%.
May 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports sales in the U.S. segment rose 2% in FQ1.
- Portion pack sales rose 9% to $1.02B, while brewers and accessories sakes fell off 18% to $308M after a weak holiday period.
- Gross profit rate flat Y/Y at 33.5%.
- The margin rate was aided by a favorable sales mix and supply chain productivity, while brewing pricing was a drag.
- Inventories +67% to $781M at quarter end.
- Guidance: FY15 EPS forecast lowered to a mid single-digit rate due in part to to F/X concerns. Capex spending of $425M-$475M expected.
- GMCR -6.7% after hours.
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:02 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR): FQ1 EPS of $0.88 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.39B (flat Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, ADEP, AFFX, AFOP, ALL, APU, ATML, AWH, BDN, BGC, BKD, BMR, CATM, CBG, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CLW, CMRE, CNW, DATA, ENS, EPM, ESS, EXAR, FBHS, FEIC, FMC, FORM, FOXA, G, GEOS, GIL, GLUU, GMCR, GPRE, HI, HUBG, ININ, IRBT, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, NE, NXPI, ORLY, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PMT, PNNT, PRE, PRU, PSEC, QUIK, RE, RRTS, RXN, SPB, SU, SYA, THG, TTMI, TWO, TYL, UA, UGI, UHAL, WFT, WGL, WSTL, YUM
Jan. 21, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) will report FQ1 results on Feb. 4 after the market closes.
- The conference call is scheduled to begin at 5.00 p.m. ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.89 on revenues of $1.46B.
Nov. 19, 2014, 4:58 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports revenue from portion packs grew 22% to $949M in Q3.
- Sales of brewers and accessories fell 5% to $182M during the period.
- The company's gross margin rate increased 160 bps to 37.6%, aided by a shift in mix and lower green coffee costs.
- Guidance: Sales growth at a high-single to low-double digit rate is expected for 2015.
- GMCR -1.6% AH.
Nov. 19, 2014, 4:02 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR): FQ4 EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $1.19B (+13.3% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
- Shares -2.45% AH.
Nov. 18, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:13 PM
- Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) reports portion pack sale rose 10% to $826M in FQ3 to help offset a 4% decline in brewer and accessory sales.
- Product pack volume added 15 percentage points of sales growth, while product mix and pricing had a negative impact.
- Gross margin rate +140 bps to 43.5% due to favorable green coffee costs and gains in logistics productivity.
- Inventory -5.5% Y/Y to $639M.
- The company sees FQ4 EPS of $0.68-$0.75 vs. $0.86 consensus.
- GMCR -3.1% AH
Other News & PR