What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 6, 5:39 PM
Wed, Jan. 6, 4:58 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) is down 4% after hours on light volume in response to its announcement of preliminary Q4 and full-year results. It expects revenues for the quarter and year to come in at $142.6M (+11%) and $544.7M (15%), respectively, and EPS of $1.09. Its most recent guidance for the year was $539M and $1.07. Final results will be announced in late February.
- For 2016, it expects to earn $1.20 (+10%) on revenues of $583M (+7%).
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:52 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED): Q3 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $137M (+16.6% Y/Y) beats by $9.54M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Sep. 8, 2015, 5:59 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) President and COO Dave Demski will transition to the role of Group President, Emerging Technologies where he will focus on long-term strategic initiatives.
- SVP of Business Development and General Counsel Anthony Williams, a 12-year company veteran, will assume the role of President of Globus Medical.
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED): Q2 EPS of $0.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $133.57M (+17.6% Y/Y) beats by $6.68M.
- Shares +0.54%.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
May 5, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED): Q1 EPS of $0.26 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $131.6M (+15.2% Y/Y) beats by $8.67M.
May 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:02 PM
Feb. 25, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED): Q4 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $128.8M (+11.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.03M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Jan. 6, 2015, 4:19 PM
- On a preliminary basis, Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) expects Q4 sales to be ~$128.5M and ~$474M for the year.
- It forecasts a top line of ~$510M for 2015.
Oct. 31, 2014, 4:41 PM
- Globus Medical (GMED +6.1%) Q3 results: Revenues: $117.8M (+9.9%); Gross Profit: $90.1M (+10.1%); Operating expenses $55.2M (+5.4%); Operating Income: $34.9M (+18.3%); Net Income: $23.1M (+13.5%); EPS: $0.24 (+9.1%); Quick Assets: $298.8M (+25.1%); CF Ops: $77.2M (+27%).
- No Guidance given.
- Previously: Globus Medical beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:52 PM
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED): Q3 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $117.79M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.66M.
- Shares -4.31%.
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADNC, ADUS, AEGR, AFFX, AHS, AHT, AIV, ALJ, ATEN, ATRC, AXTI, BCOV, BEAT, BYD, BYI, CCI, CHE, CODE, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CSLT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DGII, EGN, EGO, EHTH, ELGX, ELLI, ELX, EMN, EPAY, ESIO, ESS, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FRT, GB, GDOT, GMED, GNMK, GPRO, GRPN, HIL, HME, IMMR, IMPV, INT, ISBC, KEG, LNKD, LRE, LYV, MCHP, MELI, MHK, MOH, MTZ, MXL, MYL, NATI, NEM, NR, NSR, NUVA, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OPLK, OUTR, PKI, PSA, PXLW, QNST, RAIL, RSG, SAM, SBUX, SEM, SGEN, SGMS, SIMG, SPF, SREV, STAA, STAG, SYNC, TCO, TEP, THRX, TNAV, TPX, TRMB, TSO, TSRA, TSYS, TUES, VCRA, WU, YRCW, ZEN
Other News & PR