Thu, Jul. 28, 12:59 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 10:14 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) announces that CEO Mike Archbold is leaving the company.
- Robert Moran will take over his duties on an interim basis.
- The company says it pulled its 2016 guidance in order to evaluate the business under new leadership.
- Previously: GNC Holdings beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (July 28)
- Shares of GNC Holdings are down 19.21% to $21.99. A 52-week low of $21.34 was seen earlier.
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:53 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jul. 21, 4:39 PM
Wed, Jul. 13, 9:21 AM
Wed, Jul. 13, 8:47 AM
Wed, Jun. 22, 11:15 AM
- Shares of GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) are up 2% on some speculative buying that may by tied to the company's cancellation of an appearance at the Jefferies 2016 Consumer Conference (schedule for today).
- Traders are a bit jump on GNC due to the strategic review ongoing at the company. While a GNC-Vitamin Shoppe (VSI +1.6%) merger has been bandied around for quite a while, Morgan Stanley said the probability of that outcome was low in a note to investors issued yesterday.
Mon, May 2, 9:13 AM
Mon, May 2, 8:14 AM| Mon, May 2, 8:14 AM
Fri, Apr. 29, 10:16 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) plans to go on a pretty major diet.
- The company plans to sell 84 stores to franchisee Sun Holdings as part of a goal to unload 200 stores this year.
- Over the next three to four years, GNC intends to reduce its store count by a thousand.
- During the GNC earnings call earlier this week, execs were asked about the critical issue of the abrupt drop in demand for vitamins products in the U.S. The company thinks it's pulling the right levers to adjust.
- GNC earnings call transcript
Thu, Apr. 28, 12:46 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 10:01 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) falls sharply after the company reported a drop in same-store sales at domestic franchised locations (-5.6%) and domestic company-owned stores (-2.6%).
- A lack of demand for the vitamin business led to inventory issues which in turn pressured margins.
- Operating income as a percentage of segment revenue fell 210 bps to 16.2% in the quarter.
- Shares of GNC Holdings are down 24.92% to $26.73 on very heavy volume.
- Previously: GNC Holdings misses by $0.07, beats on revenue (April 28)
Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM| Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:53 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH