What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Yesterday, 6:56 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Mon, Feb. 1, 4:19 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:13 AM
Nov. 17, 2015, 4:23 PM
- The U.S. Department of Justice indicts executives of privately held USPlabs for criminal conspiracy to distribute toxic substances contained in their dietary supplements Jack3D and other products. According to the DOJ, the company altered its labeling and packaging regarding ingredients, made misrepresentations to regulators, retailers and consumers, knowingly and willfully sold products containing toxic substances and made false claims about the effectiveness of the products.
- The DOJ also brought 12 civil actions, including five last week, but did not specify who they were directed to.
- After hours action: Herbalife (NYSE:HLF): down a fraction; GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) down 7%; Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE:VSI): down 5%.
Nov. 17, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
Nov. 3, 2015, 8:59 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) announces it plans to repurchase up to $200M in shares before the end of the year after resuming its buyback activity.
- The company lifts full-year EPS guidance to $2.87 to $2.92 from a prior estimate of $2.85 to $2.90 after accounting for the buybacks.
Oct. 30, 2015, 11:49 AM
- There's an eclectic mix of wellness and personal care stocks making a breakout on a down market day.
- It's not crystal clear if the buying enthusiasm is in response to the Valeant drama or earnings reports from within the sector.
- Gainers: GNC Holdings (GNC +6.1%), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI +1.6%), FitLife Brands (OTCPK:FTLF +4.5%), Nu Skin (NUS +9.8%) , Natural Health Trends (NHTC +2.1%), Inter Parfums (IPAR +3.1%), Avon Products (AVP +1.7%), Wellness Center USA (OTCQB:WCUI +12.3%), Herbalife (HLF +4%).
Oct. 29, 2015, 12:53 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM| Oct. 29, 2015, 9:13 AM
Oct. 29, 2015, 6:52 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC): Q3 EPS of $0.76 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $672.24M (+2.4% Y/Y) misses by $12.2M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 23, 2015, 7:41 PM
- GNC (GNC +6%) has responded to claims from a lawsuit filed by Oregon's attorney general, saying it's filed a motion to remove the suit to federal court and that it's "without merit."
- "Consistent with retail standard practice, GNC has appropriately relied on the guarantees of suppliers that their products are lawful," the company says.
- The Oregon suit claimed that certain GNC supplements contained either picamilon or BMPEA, "potentially dangerous ingredients" that can't be lawfully used in dietary supplements.
- Those ingredients are included in supplements "widely sold" by major retailers, GNC says. "There is no basis for the Oregon Attorney General's assertion that GNC or any other retailer 'knew or should have known' that these ingredients were not legal for use in dietary supplements."
- GNC says it stopped selling the products immediately upon learning "indirectly" that the FDA didn't view the two as legal dietary ingredients.
- Shares rebounded today, up 6%, following yesterday's 14.2% slide on news of the lawsuit.
- Previously: GNC Holdings dives after Oregon AG files lawsuit (Oct. 22 2015)
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:22 AM
- GNC Holdings (NYSE:GNC) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.09%
- Payable Dec. 28; for shareholders of record Dec. 11; ex-div Dec. 9.
Oct. 22, 2015, 3:33 PM
Other News & PR