Genie Energy Ltd.NYSE
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:33 AM
Fri, Aug. 5, 6:42 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:31 AM
Wed, May 4, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 7:41 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.73%
- Payable May 20; for shareholders of record May 16; ex-div May 12.
Wed, May 4, 7:37 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE): Q1 EPS of $0.26
- Revenue of $58.1M (-21.9% Y/Y)
Mon, Apr. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, Apr. 12, 1:49 PM
- Genie Energy (GNE -6.7%) falls sharply on a day that most energy stocks are rising, as the company discloses in an SEC filing that it did not encounter expected levels of liquid hydrocarbons at its Ness 3 test well in Israel and could not confirm commercial viability.
- At the same time, GNE says it received an extension of its license from the Israeli Ministry of Energy and Water to continue to conduct its multi-well oil and gas exploration program for another year, and that it remains optimistic it ultimately will find a commercially viable resource within the license area.
- Now read Why not dream of Genie Energy?
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:08 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE): Q4 EPS of -$0.19
- Revenue of $43.9M (-11.7% Y/Y)
Sat, Jan. 23, 10:53 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE) resumes quarterly dividend of $0.06/share.
- Forward yield 2.75%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 5; ex-div Feb. 3.
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE): Q3 EPS of $0.10
- Revenue of $52.2M
Oct. 8, 2015, 2:58 PM
- Genie Energy (GNE +19.1%) is surging after the company confirms it has found massive oil reserves in the Golan Heights, but adds that the specific quantity and quality of oil is not yet known.
- GNE says the resource is present at multiple strata and is up to 350 meters thick in some of the explored portion of the license area vs. strata 20-30 meters thick on average in the world.
- GNE says it has completed drilling two exploratory wells within the area and begun drilling a third pursuant to a 10-well exploratory program.
Oct. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:23 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE): Q2 EPS of -$0.22
- Revenue of $39.5M (-19.1% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 7:46 AM
- Genie Energy (NYSE:GNE): Q1 EPS of -$0.11
- Revenue of $74.4M (-42.9% Y/Y)
Apr. 14, 2015, 12:45 PM