There are no Focus articles on GNMA.
There are no Transcripts on GNMA.
Thu, Sep. 4, 1:22 PM
- The FlexShares Disciplined Duration MBS Index Fund (NASDAQ:MBSD) will invest in pass-through securities that have been issued by the Federal National Mortgage Association, the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation or the Government National Mortgage Association, as stated in the prospectus.
- Managed by Northern Trust, this is the 16th FlexShares fund currently available to investors
- "Our Disciplined Duration MBS Index Fund is designed to reduce effective duration volatility while providing incremental yield potential and fixed income diversification," said Shundrawn A. Thomas, Head of Northern Trust's Funds and Managed Accounts Group, in a press release.
- Other mortgage-backed security ETFs: CMBS, MBB, GNMA, VMBS, MBG, COBO
Wed, Jul. 9, 3:50 AM
- President Barack Obama has asked Congress for $3.7B in emergency funding to deal with an influx of Central American minors illegally crossing the southern border. GOP leaders say they are unwilling to give the administration a "blank check" without more detailed plans to guarantee the money will help curb the crisis at the border.
- Tensions have already been rising in Washington after the president announced he would take executive actions to reform border-control laws on his own.
- The aid request aims to create more detention centers, add immigration judges, and increase border patrols and air surveillance.
- ETFs: MBB, GNMA, VMBS, AGZ, MBG
Tue, Jun. 10, 12:43 PM
- Introduced in October 2012, the iShares core lineup will double in size on June 12th with the addition of 10 new and existing iShares funds.
- Four new ETFs will roll out on Thursday to join the core lineup: iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (DGRO), iShares Core MSCI Europe ETF (IEUR), iShares Core MSCI Pacific ETF (IPAC) and iShares Core GNMA Bond ETF (IUSB).
- Six of the funds are existing and will undergo name and some will also see ticker changes: iShares Russell 3000 Growth ETF (IWZ) will become iShares Core U.S. Growth ETF under the ticker IUSG; iShares Russell 3000 Value ETF (IWW) will become iShares Core U.S. Value ETF under the ticker IUSV; iShares High Dividend ETF (HDV) will become iShares Core High Dividend ETF and continue to trade under HDV; iShares Credit Bond ETF (CFT) will become iShares Core U.S. Credit Bond ETF under the ticker CRED; iShares U.S. Treasury Bond ETF (GOVT) will become iShares Core U.S. Treasury Bond ETF and continue to trade under GOVT; iShares Barclays GNMA Bond ETF (GNMA) will become iShares Core GNMA Bond ETF and continue to trade under GNMA.
- The original core iShares ETFs these funds will join: ITOT, IVV, IJH, IJR, IXUS, IEMG, IEFA, AGG, ILTB, ISTB
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:57 AMRon Rowland offers additional highlights on the recently expanded lineup of commission-free ETFs over at Fidelity including the following caveat: Funds not held for 30 days by retail investors or 60 days by RIAs using Fidelity as a custodian will be subject to a $7.95 per-trade commission. Some RIAs have complained that the longer holding period directed at them is unfair. Rowland spells out the full list of affected ETFs here. | Comment!
Nov. 27, 2012, 12:29 PMSome fixed-income investors may get an unexpected tax bill as iShares expects to have capital gains distributions on 5 of its ETFs before year's end. For the Total U.S. Bond Market ETF (AGG), the distribution should be 35-44 basis points; for the LQD, just 0-1 basis point. Other funds affected: MBB, GNMA, MONY. | Comment!
GNMA vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares Core GNMA Bond ETF seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of mortgage-backed pass-through securities guaranteed by the Government National Mortgage Association ('GNMA' or 'Ginnie Mae').
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Other News & PR