What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:36 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) reports Automotive net sales rose 16% to $395.9M, primarily due to a 17% increase in auto-dimming mirror unit shipments.
- Total auto-dimming mirror units +1,254 Y/Y to 8,555.
- Gross margin rate improved 180 bps to 40.2%.
- Operating margin rate increased 310 bps to 31.2%.
- FY2016 Guidance: Net sales: $1.64B to $1.72B; Gross margin: 38.5% to 39.5%; Opex: $152M to $160M; Tax rate: 31.5% to 32.5%; Capex: $115M to $130M; D&A: $90M to $100M.
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:06 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Dec. 4, 2015, 12:52 PM
Oct. 31, 2015, 12:51 PM
- The European Automobile Manufacturers Association issued a statement this week in which it forecasts that a "substantial number" of diesel models will have to be phased out earlier than anticipated.
- The harsh assessment was mirrored by several heavyweight CEOs at the Tokyo Motor Show. The major focus of the event has been next-gen concepts like hydrogen-powered cars and self-driving features, while execs such as Nissan's Carlos Ghosn have marginalized the future of diesel.
- Many automobile industry insiders have noted that diesel was in decline due to the focus on emissions even before Volkswagen (OTCQX:VLKAY) rocked the industry with a cheating scandal.
- The mix of technology, EV, hydrogen, and powertrain changes have kept analysts buzzing over the proper valuations to assign to major players. A reset of demand expectations in China also factors in significantly.
- Automobile industry stocks: DAN, BWA, MTOR, TRW, FDML, DLPH,GNTX, SMP, AXL, MPAA, ALV, MOD, DLPH, VC, THRM, WPRT, GM, F, TM, FCAU, HMC, OTCPK:NSANY, TSLA, OTCQX:VLKAY, OTCPK:DDAIF, OTC:HYMLF, OTCPK:BAMXY, TTM, TSLA, THRM, BWA, JCI, TEN, CPS, LDL, TOWR, OTCPK:PEUGF, OTC:RNSDF, OTCPK:RNLSY.
- Previously: Hydrogen and self-driving cars the talk at the Toyota Motor Show (Oct. 29)
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX): Q3 EPS of $0.27 in-line.
- Revenue of $389.8M (+11.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.64M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 31, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) declares $0.085/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.19%
- Payable Oct. 16; for shareholders of record Oct. 7; ex-div Oct. 5.
Jul. 23, 2015, 8:45 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) reports automotive net sales rose 12% to $370.5M, primarily due to an 11% increase in auto-dimming mirror unit shipments.
- Total auto-dimming mirror units +792 Y/Y to 8,174.
- Gross margin rate declined 130 bps to 38.4%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $1.52B to $1.55B; Gross margin: 38.5% to 39%; Opex: $148M to $151M; Tax rate: 31.5% to 32%; Capex: $95M to $105M; D&A: $85M to $90M.
- Q2 results
Jul. 23, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX): Q2 EPS of $0.25 in-line.
- Revenue of $379.26M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.71M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
May 21, 2015, 4:50 PM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) declares $0.085/share quarterly dividend, 6.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.08.
- Forward yield 1.95%
- Payable July 17; for shareholders of record July 7; ex-div July 3.
Apr. 22, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) reports Automotive net sales rose 10.51% to $360.6M, primarily due to an 11% increase in auto-dimming mirror unit shipments.
- Total auto-dimming mirror units +809 Y/Y to 7,933.
- Gross margin rate declined 30 bps to 38.8%.
- Operating margin rate grew 25 bps to 29.19%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $1.47B to $1.54B; Gross margin: 38.5% to 39.5%; Opex: $148M to $154M; Tax rate: 31.25% to 32.25%; Capex: $95M to $105M; D&A: $85M to $90M.
- Q1 results
Apr. 22, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX): Q1 EPS of $0.26 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $368.94M (+9.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.61M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 3, 2015, 9:59 AM
- Gentex (NASDAQ:GNTX) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.79%
- Payable April 17; for shareholders of record April 7; ex-div April 2.
Gentex Corp designs and manufactures automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and electronics for the automotive industry, dimmable aircraft windows for the aviation industry, and commercial smoke alarms and signaling devices for the fire protection industry.
Other News & PR