Nov. 12, 2015, 9:35 AM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): Q3 Net Loss of R$2.1B.
- Revenue of R$2.5B (+1.6% Y/Y).
Aug. 14, 2015, 12:10 AM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): Q2 EBITDAR of R$90.70M
- Revenue of R$2.1B (-10.5% Y/Y)
May 13, 2015, 12:42 AM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): Q1 EBITDAR of R$468.9M
- Revenue of R$2.65B (+1.1% Y/Y)
Mar. 30, 2015, 11:20 PM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): FY14 EBITDA of R$1.81B
- Revenue of R$10B (+12.4% Y/Y)
Nov. 12, 2014, 9:54 AM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): Q3 Net Income of R$245.1M
- Revenue of R$2.46B (+10.3% Y/Y)
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:16 AM
- GOL Linhas (NYSE:GOL): Q2 EBITDAR of R$375M.
- Revenue of R$2.4B (+24% Y/Y)
May 14, 2013, 12:32 PM
Gol Linhas (GOL +3%) moves up today, in spite of posting a wider Q1 loss due to a drop in revenue and an increase in debt service costs. The company reported a net loss of BRL75.3M ($37.65M) for the quarter, compared with a loss of BRL41.4 million in the same period a year earlier. Net revenue fell 3.8% to BRL2.08B, while debt service costs totaled BRL106.9M, up from BRL23.2M in Q112. Operating expenses dropped 8.2% to BRL1.98B, however, operating margin jumped to 4.9%, an increase of 4.6% over Q112's 0.3%.| May 14, 2013, 12:32 PM
Feb. 5, 2013, 1:53 PM
Brazilian airline GOL Linhas (GOL +2%) says it's taking a one-time impact charge of BRL140M ($70M) in Q4 due to the shutdown of recently acquired WebJet. The estimated costs are largely due to personnel costs and provisions for the return and maintenance of it's aircraft. At the end of last year, GOL said it was eliminating the WebJet brand, cutting 850 jobs and returnig 20 aircraft by the end of the first half of this year.| Feb. 5, 2013, 1:53 PM
Jul. 29, 2011, 4:46 PM
Brazilian airline Gol Linhas (GOL -22.2%) makes a hard landing after stating in a filing it expects 2011 EBIT growth of 1-4%, compared with a prior forecast of 6.5-20%. The company blames the lower forecast on higher fuel and co-pilot training costs. However, Gol is also slightly reducing its revenue guidance for the year.| Jul. 29, 2011, 4:46 PM | 1 Comment