- GOL has a business plan suited to its main business risks: the oil price and the exchange rate of the dollar against the real.
- After years of profits, the company had to contain costs, boost revenue and optimize supply.
- An excellent Loyalty Program and extended strategic partnerships with Delta and Air France-KLM are key factors for its development.
- After a high loss in 2008, GOL returned to negative territory in the last three years; the company has a turnaround in progress.
- With an improving 4Q13 and a demanding strategy plan, the company can sustain risks, stimulate the business, and represent a promising investment.