SA Transcripts • Sun, Nov. 2
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Apr. 28, 5:19 PM
- FFO per share of $0.38 is flat from last quarter. FFO of $6.04M is up 6.6%, but share count increased by 6.4%. Quarterly dividend is $0.375 per share.
- 89 properties owned, up 2 from 2013's end. Square footage owned of 9.3M is up marginally. Occupancy rate of 96.8% is flat.
- Net loss of $14.6M for quarter as company takes impairment charge of $14M on Roseville, MN property. "We believe the remainder of our portfolio is on solid footing ... We have a very strong pipeline today and expect to close a substantial amount of deals during the remainder of 2014."
- GOOD +1.3% AH
- Previously: Gladstone Commercial FFO of $0.38
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 20, 2013, 9:46 AM
- Gladstone Commercial (GOOD -5.8%) prices a 1.4M share secondary at $18.15 each, with the underwriters retaining an option to purchase another 207K shares at that price. The offering will boost the float by about 10%.
- Net proceeds (exclusive of the greenshoe) are expected to be about $23.7M.
- Press release
Nov. 19, 2013, 5:45 PM
GOOD vs. ETF Alternatives
Gladstone Commercial Corp is a real estate investment trust which is engaged in the business of investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real property and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans.
Other News & PR