What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Feb. 27, 2014, 11:34 AM
- Calling the EPS miss ($0.26 is light by $0.03) high-quality, analyst James Albertine maintains a Buy rating and $39 price target. The culprit, he says, was higher than expected operating expenses, but gross margin exceeded his estimate of 40.7% by 70 basis points.
- FY2014 EPS guidance of $1.30-$1.40 compares to his team's $1.38. Organic parts and services growth of 8-10% compares to a 7.5% estimate. The company also expects to generate $375M in operating cash flow vs. $428M in 2013, and incur $110M-$140M in capex vs. $88M in 2013.
- LKQ -7.6%
- A check of other auto parts stocks: U.S. Auto (PRTS -1.5%), Genuine Parts (GPC -0.5%).
Feb. 18, 2014, 9:48 AM
Feb. 6, 2014, 1:39 PM
- Shares of O'Reilly (ORLY +9.3%) are higher after the company surprises with its Q4 report to follow along with peer Advance Auto Parts (AAP +12.4%).
- The harsh winter weather appears to have created a pickup in demand at auto parts retailers and service centers.
- Sector movers: Pep Boys (PEP) +4.2%, AutoZone (AZO) +5.2%, U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS) +1.2%, LKQ Corporation (LKQ) +3.2%, Genuine Parts (GPC) +3.0%, Monro Muffler (MNRO) +2.7%, Lithia Motors (LAD) +3.8%, Sonic Automotive (SAH) +2.0%.
Jul. 18, 2013, 11:50 AMGenuine Parts (GPC -2.2%) slips this morning, despite a solid Q2 earnings beat. Investors are reacting to the company's cut to its FY revenue growth forecast. It now sees FY EPS of $4.50 - $4.60, with bias to mid-lower end. Street consensus is still in range however, albeit towards the bottom-end at $4.51. The company cites an uneven econonmy and weakness in its nonautomotive business units for the lower guidance. | Jul. 18, 2013, 11:50 AM
Oct. 18, 2012, 9:56 AM
Feb. 22, 2012, 2:36 PM
Other News & PR