Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on GPHOF
Graphite One Resources, Massive U.S., Near-Surface, High-Grade Deposit
- Graphite One Resources has a Major Graphite project of almost 300 million metric tonnes in Alaska that's high-grade and at surface.
- Based on peer company Preliminary Economic Assessments, Graphite One's project COULD have a Net Present Value, "NPV" in the hundred(s) of million(s) of dollars.
- Despite very favorable attributes, Graphite One trades at a 70% discount to peers and its market cap of just US$ 19 million is a small fraction of its prospective NPV.
- Unlike peer natural resource projects around the world, Graphite One has a chance of obtaining a State of Alaska loan covering more than half of development costs.
Graphite One, Leading U.S. Graphite Play With Massive High-Grade Deposit
- Very substantial news in Graphite sector, great for Graphite One and peers.
- Largest high-grade, predominately large-flake, graphite project in North America.
- Graphite outcrops at surface, shallow deposit suggests low operating costs and robust economics.
There are no Transcripts on GPHOF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
GPHOF vs. ETF Alternatives
Graphite One Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company focused on graphite and specifically the development of the world class Graphite Creek Project located on the Seward Peninsula of Alaska. Graphite Creek has the potential to be the world?s largest known large flake graphite deposit.... More
Other News & PR