Nov. 12, 2014, 9:22 AM
- Gaming Partners (NASDAQ:GPIC): Q3 EPS of $0.35.
- Revenue of $20.25M (+49.8% Y/Y).
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:05 AM
- Gaming Partners (NASDAQ:GPIC): Q2 EPS of -$0.15
- Revenue of $10.2M (-27.7% Y/Y)
Jul. 1, 2014, 3:43 PM
- Gaming Partners International (GPIC -0.6%) announces the acquisition of the assets of GemGroup and its subsidiaries.
- The $19.75M deal will see Gaming Partners nab the Gemaco brand of games.
Nov. 11, 2013, 6:55 AM
- Gaming Partners International (GPIC): Q3 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $13.5M. (PR)
Aug. 9, 2013, 7:51 AM
- Gaming Partners (GPIC): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.19.
- Revenue of $14.1M. (PR)
Jun. 7, 2013, 12:55 PM
Gaming Partners (GPIC +1%) says it purchased the manufacturing assets of privately-held The Blue Chip Company as it continues to stay in a growth phase. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.| Jun. 7, 2013, 12:55 PM
May 13, 2013, 9:19 AMGaming Partners (GPIC): Q1 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.11. Revenue of $14.8M. (PR) | May 13, 2013, 9:19 AM
Mar. 26, 2013, 7:46 AMGaming Partners International (GPIC): Q4 EPS of $0.22. Revenue of $17.5M. (PR) | Mar. 26, 2013, 7:46 AM
Dec. 3, 2012, 9:15 AMGaming Partners International (GPIC) declares special dividend of $0.1825/share. For shareholders of record Dec 10. Payable Dec 18. Ex-div date Dec 06. The board approved an increase of 88,651 shares under its existing share repurchase program. (PR) | Dec. 3, 2012, 9:15 AM
Gaming Partners International Corp. provides casino currency and table game equipment worldwide, with offices and manufacturing facilities in key regions, including the Americas, Europe and Asia. It has three operating subsidiaries, Gaming Partners International USA, Inc., Gaming Partners... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Toys & Games
Country: United States
Other News & PR