Gaming Partners International: A Company With A Strong Balance Sheet Putting Cash To Work In A Hot Sector
- A global company, Gaming Partners is situated to benefit macro trends including the growing popularity of gambling in Asia as well as more casinos opening in the United States.
- Gaming Partners owns attractive brand assets and has a strong presence in numerous niche gaming markets including casino currency, dice and playing cards.
- With zero debt and a large cash position, Gaming Partners International is reasonably priced in an expensive market, raising the possibilities of a near to medium term catalyst.
- The gaming sector has experienced significant M&A interest recently, with a fund known for small and micro-cap buyouts owning a significant stake in Gaming Partners.
- The company has begun deploying excess capital through acquisitions and is situated to benefit from further consolidating niche markets and organic growth.