W.R. Grace & Co.NYSE
W.R. Grace: Post-Reorg Security With Spin-Off Potential
Wed, Nov. 30, 10:42 AM
- W.R. Grace (GRA -3.4%) falls to its lowest levels since February as Jefferies downgrades shares to Hold from Buy, saying the recent dip in relative multiples may not suffice to negate medium-term risks.
- Jefferies says risks include a sharp drop in free cash flow conversion once net operating loss carry-forwards are exploited, and demand risks for gasoline, which threaten to push multiples farther out.
- GRA’s participation in future “risk off/weak $/near-term FCF yield” rally could be more limited than in 2014-15, the firm says.
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:07 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:04 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:09 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:06 AM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:25 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:07 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q1 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $362.8M (-8.6% Y/Y) misses by $33.2M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:05 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q4 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $758.7M (-5.6% Y/Y) misses by $31.27M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Thu, Feb. 4, 12:48 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 9:12 AM
- W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA) declares its first quarterly dividend of $0.17/share, representing an annual yield of 0.80%.
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:13 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA) says it expects 2015 adjusted EPS of $4.76-$4.79, slightly above analyst consensus, on in-line revenues of ~$3.05B.
- GRA sees 2015 preliminary net sales for Grace Construction Products and Darex Packaging Technologies, the businesses that will be spun off as GCP Applied Technologies, of $1.42B and adjusted EBITDA of $256M-$262M on a carve out basis.
- GRA's board approved the spinoff plan last week.
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:04 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q3 EPS of $1.37 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $790.1M (-7.7% Y/Y) misses by $10.8M.