W.R. Grace & Co.NYSE
W.R. Grace: Post-Reorg Security With Spin-Off Potential
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:09 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:06 AM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:25 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:07 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q1 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $362.8M (-8.6% Y/Y) misses by $33.2M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:05 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q4 EPS of $1.40 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $758.7M (-5.6% Y/Y) misses by $31.27M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Thu, Feb. 4, 12:48 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 9:12 AM
- W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE:GRA) declares its first quarterly dividend of $0.17/share, representing an annual yield of 0.80%.
Wed, Jan. 20, 9:13 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA) says it expects 2015 adjusted EPS of $4.76-$4.79, slightly above analyst consensus, on in-line revenues of ~$3.05B.
- GRA sees 2015 preliminary net sales for Grace Construction Products and Darex Packaging Technologies, the businesses that will be spun off as GCP Applied Technologies, of $1.42B and adjusted EBITDA of $256M-$262M on a carve out basis.
- GRA's board approved the spinoff plan last week.
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:04 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q3 EPS of $1.37 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $790.1M (-7.7% Y/Y) misses by $10.8M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Aug. 17, 2015, 10:55 AM
- Alongside its pulling of Huntsman from its Conviction Buy list, Goldman Sachs makes W.R. Grace (GRA +1%) a Conviction Buy, noting greater confidence of an approaching pricing cycle in the catalysts segment.
- As for the construction products segment price cycle, it's only in its "infancy," says Goldman.
- Previously: Goldman throws in the towel on Huntsman (Aug. 17)
Jul. 29, 2015, 6:02 AM
- W.R. Grace (NYSE:GRA): Q2 EPS of $1.19 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $782.1M (-6.7% Y/Y) misses by $33.4M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF