Tue, Mar. 1, 6:48 PM
- GreenHunter Resources (NYSEMKT:GRH) says it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- GRH says it hopes to maintain operations through a $3.5M debtor-in-possession credit facility, which is subject to court approval.
- GRH reported $36.3M in assets and $29M in debts as of Sept. 30.
Nov. 16, 2015, 10:01 AM
- GreenHunter (NYSEMKT:GRH): Q3 EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $4.49M (-28.3% Y/Y) misses by $4.11M.
Aug. 14, 2015, 7:01 AM
- GreenHunter (NYSEMKT:GRH): Q2 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $4.62M (-32.8% Y/Y) misses by $3.3M.
Aug. 13, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 15, 2015, 7:02 AM
- GreenHunter (NYSEMKT:GRH): Q1 EPS of -$0.07.
- Revenue of $5.15M (-39.3% Y/Y).
Apr. 15, 2015, 3:50 PM
- GreenHunter (NYSEMKT:GRH): FY'14 EPS of -$0.33 vs. -$0.43 in FY'13
- Revenue of $27.1M (+5.4% Y/Y)
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:35 AM
- Oil service companies mull OPEC's threat to the U.S. shale boom by its decision to hold production and the resulting tumble in oil prices.
- C&J Energy (CJES -17.6%), RPC, Inc. (RES -14.5%), GreenHunter Resources (GRH -9.5%), Seventy Seven Energy (SSE -16.5%), Pioneer Energy (PES -13%).
- Larger names: Halliburton (HAL -11.5%), Schlumberger (SLB -9.7%), Superior Energy (SPN -15%), Baker Hughes (BHI -9.1%).
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:14 AM
- GreenHunter (NYSEMKT:GRH): Q3 EPS of -$0.08 in-line.
- Revenue of $6.26M (-19.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.45M.
Aug. 12, 2014, 10:58 AM
- GreenHunter Resources (GRH -3.3%) is sharply lower after filing for a $150M mixed securities shelf offering as well as a ~517K-share common stock offering by selling shareholders.
- The use of proceeds from the $150M financing will be revealed later; GRH will receive no proceeds from the sale by selling shareholders.
Aug. 4, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 8:46 AM
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP) +4.1% premarket after signing an agreement to supply fuel cells to bus manufacturer New Flyer Industries (OTC:NFYEF).
- BLDP says the deal is the first next-generation FCvelocity-HD7 fuel cell power module to a North American bus manufacturer; delivery is planned for later this year.
- Alternative energy names posted sharp gains yesterday, and some look strong in the premarket today: FCEL +4.4%, PLUG +3.5%, GRH +2.7%.
Jul. 22, 2014, 2:31 PM
- GE's (GE -0.2%) plan to build a new fuel-cell manufacturing facility in upstate New York to improve the production of fuel cells that run on natural gas isn't lifting its own shares, but it seems to be providing a big boost to fuel-cell stocks and other alternative energy names.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL +14.5%) is soaring after Germany’s Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy awarded it and a joint venture partner €5M (~$6.7M) in a project to increase power density and the operating life of fuel cells, which would cut costs.
- Ocean Power Tech (OPTT +35.3%) is exploding higher today with no company specific news to account for the strength, and water management solutions provider GreenHunter Resources (GRH +13.8%) is up sharply on MLP news.
- Also rising: PLUG +6.9%, BLDP +5.8%, ZBB +4.8%, CBAK +2.3%, CPST +5.1%.
Jul. 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:19 AM
- GreenHunter Resources (NYSEMKT:GRH) +29.5% premarket after saying it intends to form a master limited partnership for the handling of fluid storage, treatment and disposal services, frac tank rental and environmental remediation services.
- GRH says an MLP structure would be the most cost efficient way to fund future capital needs, citing strong growth in recent years and anticipated growth from projects planned for the next three years.
Jul. 15, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 15, 2014, 9:16 AM
GreenHunter Resources Inc through its subsidiary, GreenHunter Water, LLC, provides Total Water Management Solutions to oil and gas operators who are active in the Marcellus, Eagle Ford and Bakken shale plays.
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States