Wed, Oct. 26, 9:29 AM
Feb. 5, 2014, 7:58 AM
- GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK +1.75%) Q4 core EPS of 30.1 pence is down 7%.
- Enjoys sales growth across all regions except Europe.
- Pretax profit £2.55B vs £1.73B a year earlier.
- Core pretax profit £1.94B.
- Profit attributable to shareholders £2.46B vs £848M.
- China sales of pharmaceuticals and vaccines -18% vs -61% in Q3 following bribery allegations.
- Internal rate of return on R&D investment 13% vs 12% in 2012.
- GSK projects core EPS growth of 4-8% and revenue growth of 2% at constant currencies.
- Declares quarterly dividend of 23 pence a share. (PR)