Wed, May 18, 9:02 PM
Mon, May 16, 7:40 AM
Mon, Feb. 8, 7:54 AM
Dec. 28, 2015, 6:14 PM| Dec. 28, 2015, 6:14 PM | 3 Comments
Dec. 28, 2015, 5:39 PM
Dec. 24, 2015, 12:31 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Steven Cohen's Point72 Asset Management discloses a new 5% active stake in Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM).
- GSM "represented an attractive investment opportunity," Point72 explained in an SEC filing detailing the position.
- The hedge fund owns more than 3.7M shares of the producer of silicon metal and silicon-based alloys.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:53 PM
- Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM): FQ1 EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $174.75M (-15.2% Y/Y) misses by $18.05M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:34 AM
- Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.5%
- Payable Dec. 23; for shareholders of record Dec. 9; ex-div Dec. 7.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Aug. 25, 2015, 5:47 PM
- Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM): FQ4 EPS of $0.16 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $202.02M (-1.6% Y/Y) misses by $7.64M.
Aug. 24, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 14, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM) and Grupo FerroAtlantica name the executives who will lead the company after their merger, which is expected to close later this year.
- The combined company will be called Ferroglobe PLC and will be led by Grupo FerroAtlantica CEO Pedro Larrea Paguaga.
- GSM's executive chairman and founder Alan Kestenbaum will serve as CEO until the deal closes and will then become executive chairman of the combined company.
- GSM CFO Joseph Ragan will assume the same role at the combined company, but GSM CEO Jeff Bradley will step down at the end of August to pursue other interests.
May 6, 2015, 6:19 PM
- Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ:GSM): FQ3 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $194.65M (-0.7% Y/Y) misses by $22.42M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Apr. 24, 2015, 12:47 PM
- China’s decision to scrap export quotas and taxes on rare earth elements may boost stalled demand for the products, Lynas (OTCPK:LYSCF, OTCQX:LYSDY) CEO Amanda Lacaze tells Bloomberg.
- Users have been drawing down on stockpiles while awaiting clarity over China’s policy on the export of the elements, Lacaze says.
- China, which produces ~85% of global supply, announced yesterday it will remove export tariffs on rare earths beginning May 1.
- Lynas, which said March was the first month in the company’s history in which it was cash flow positive, is seeking to restructure its debt before September, the CEO says.
- Relevant tickers: MCP, REE, AVL, GSM, GMO, OSN, REMX
Ferroglobe PLC is a provider of silicon and specialty metals. The company is a global producer of silicon metal and silicon and manganese based alloy, serving key customers in the specialty chemical, aluminum, solar, steel and ductile iron foundry industries. The company was founded on May 5,... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Country: United States
Other News & PR