There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on GTIM.
Thu, Sep. 11, 12:45 PM
Fri, Sep. 5, 1:02 PM
- Same store sales at Good Times (GTIM -3.4%) Burgers & Frozen Custard rose 12% Y/Y in August, bringing two-year growth to 30.7%, September will be the last month for which monthly same store sales results are reported, though quarterly reports will continue.
- Alongside that report, the company files for the sale of up to 2.094M shares be selling shareholders. The stock's higher by 53.4% YTD.
Thu, Aug. 7, 9:09 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 4, 10:52 AM
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM -2.3%) says sales for its second Bad Daddys Burger store exceeded its "wildest expectations" for its first week.
- The location in Colorado saw sales more than twice the company's average weekly sales per store.
- Good Times has its eyes on ten more locations for the Bad Daddys concept.
Tue, Jun. 17, 7:52 AM
- Count IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde as another proponent of raising the federal minimum wage in the U.S.
- Lagarde points to the 50M working Americans living below the poverty level in making her claim that "we" have to do something about it.
- Legislation on a minimum wage increase has been stalled in Congress, but is likely to be teed up as mid-term election issue.
- Related stocks: MCD, BKW, SONC, DENN, WMT, JACK, GTIM, WEN, TAST, PLKI, PZZA, YUM, NATH, CKEC, AMC, RGC.
- Bloomberg Lagarde interview
Wed, May. 7, 9:03 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jan. 7, 10:28 AM| 1 Comment
Dec. 18, 2013, 6:29 AM
Aug. 16, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
Jan. 4, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:50 PM
Nov. 19, 2012, 12:45 PM
Nov. 14, 2012, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
GTIM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR