There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on GTIM.
Fri, Oct. 10, 9:36 AM
- The Fair Minimum Wage Act (H.R. 1010) has been stalled in Congress even as several states and municipalities propose their own minimum wages laws.
- The HR 1010 legislation calls for the incremental increase in the federal minimum wage to $10.10 per hour after which it would be indexed to inflation.
- What to watch: Analysts expect most voter referendums on minimum wage increases to pass in November, while a national framework remains in limbo.
- Full bill (.pdf)
- Related stocks: PLKI, BKW, WEN, JACK, SONC, YUM, MCD, GTIM, TAST.
Mon, Oct. 6, 11:09 AM
Thu, Sep. 11, 12:45 PM
Fri, Sep. 5, 1:02 PM
- Same store sales at Good Times (GTIM -3.4%) Burgers & Frozen Custard rose 12% Y/Y in August, bringing two-year growth to 30.7%, September will be the last month for which monthly same store sales results are reported, though quarterly reports will continue.
- Alongside that report, the company files for the sale of up to 2.094M shares be selling shareholders. The stock's higher by 53.4% YTD.
Thu, Aug. 7, 9:09 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 4, 10:52 AM
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM -2.3%) says sales for its second Bad Daddys Burger store exceeded its "wildest expectations" for its first week.
- The location in Colorado saw sales more than twice the company's average weekly sales per store.
- Good Times has its eyes on ten more locations for the Bad Daddys concept.
Tue, Jun. 17, 7:52 AM
- Count IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde as another proponent of raising the federal minimum wage in the U.S.
- Lagarde points to the 50M working Americans living below the poverty level in making her claim that "we" have to do something about it.
- Legislation on a minimum wage increase has been stalled in Congress, but is likely to be teed up as mid-term election issue.
- Related stocks: MCD, BKW, SONC, DENN, WMT, JACK, GTIM, WEN, TAST, PLKI, PZZA, YUM, NATH, CKEC, AMC, RGC.
- Bloomberg Lagarde interview
Wed, May. 7, 9:03 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jan. 7, 10:28 AM| 1 Comment
Dec. 18, 2013, 6:29 AM
Aug. 16, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
Jan. 4, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dec. 7, 2012, 12:50 PM
GTIM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR