Nov. 5, 2015, 6:50 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q3 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $765.09M (+34.9% Y/Y) misses by $6.75M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q2 EPS of $0.28 in-line.
- Revenue of $770.3M (+31.4% Y/Y) beats by $11.27M.
Jul. 2, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 22, 2015, 11:14 AM
- Major health insurers in some states are proposing rate increases of as much as 51% for plans sold under the federal health law, according to a WSJ analysis, setting the stage for an intense debate over the law’s impact.
- All the insurers cite high medical costs incurred by people newly enrolled under the Affordable Care Act, saying their proposed rates reflect the revenue they need to pay claims now that they have had time to analyze their experience with the law’s requirement that they offer the same rates to everyone regardless of medical history.
- Some insurers are trying to catch up with the impact of expensive drugs such as Sovaldi, foreseeing significant pent-up demand from the newly enrolled, says a fellow at the Society of Actuaries.
- Relevant tickers: IHF, HNT, UNH, MOH, CNC, UAM, AET, CI, HUM, HCA, WCG, GTS, EMCI, MGLN
May 7, 2015, 7:10 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q1 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $581.7M (-0.5% Y/Y) beats by $14.48M.
Feb. 19, 2015, 12:46 PM
Feb. 19, 2015, 7:18 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q4 EPS of $0.10 vs. $0.11 in 4Q13.
- Revenue of $565.18M (-4.8% Y/Y).
Nov. 4, 2014, 6:32 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q3 EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $563.8M (-3.3% Y/Y) misses by $13.43M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:44 AM
- Triple-S Management (NYSE:GTS): Q2 EPS of $0.89 beats by $0.61.
- Revenue of $586.2M (-1.9% Y/Y) in-line.
May 6, 2014, 7:36 AM
- Triple-S Management (GTS): Q1 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $584.5M (-0.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.32M.
Feb. 11, 2014, 6:34 AM
- Triple-S Management Corporation (GTS): Q4 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $587.7M (-1.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.4M.
Nov. 6, 2013, 6:37 AM
- Triple-S Management (GTS): FQ2 EPS of $0.22 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $582.9M misses by $2.4M. (PR)
Oct. 22, 2013, 9:58 AM
- Credit Suisse upgrades Triple-S Management to Buy from Neutral, sending shares (GTS +5.6%) higher.
- The firm maintained its $24 PT, citing the recent pullback in shares as the cause of the upgrade. GTS shares were down 24% through yesterday from June highs.
Jul. 31, 2013, 6:23 AM
- Triple-S Management (GTS): FQ1 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.06. Revenue of $599.8M beats by $4.71M. (PR)
May 17, 2013, 11:05 AM
Triple-S Management (GTS -4.8%) slides after pricing a secondary offering of 5.4M Class B shares at $18.25, a 4.5% discount to Thursday's close. As part of the Offering, 4,400,368 shares were sold to the public in a conversion from Class A shares, and 1M shares were purchased by the Company. Triple-S will not receive any proceeds from the Offering.| May 17, 2013, 11:05 AM
May 1, 2013, 7:26 AMTriple-S Management (GTS): Q1 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.20. Revenue of $589.6M misses by $2.23M. (PR) | May 1, 2013, 7:26 AM