Mon, Apr. 20, 4:09 PM
- Equinix (EQIX +1.6%) should post revenue and EBITDA ahead of Street estimates amid "y/y growth in MRR ... and a secular shift to the cloud," according to Pacific Crest's Michael Bowen and Trevor Upton. It's one of five stocks that Pacific Crest mentioned buying into upcoming earnings in its Q1 Communications Services Preview.
- The stocks all get an Outperform rating from the analysts. Equinix received a $255 price target and the firm "would remind investors that our bull case on shares remains $280." Shares closed today at $239.80 and the firm reports April 29.
- Rackspace (RAX +0.9%) also benefits from shifting business, the firm says: "We believe we are in the early stages of a secular shift from on-premise data centers to hybrid clouds made up of private and public cloud platforms. We believe the company is executing more efficiently and improving its managed service value proposition." Their price target is $58; shares closed today at $52.53 and the company reports May 11.
- SBA Communications (SBAC +1.8%) got a price target of $138 on expectations of strong leasing activity and hearing about positive impact from the FCC's last spectrum auction; it closed today at $121.84 and reports on Friday.
- Cogent Communications (CCOI +1%) received a price target of $45 and closed today at $34.24; it reports May 7. GTT Communications (GTT +1.6%) got a $24 target and closed today at $18.31; it reports May 7 as well.
Fri, Feb. 20, 12:45 PM
Mar. 25, 2014, 5:37 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 14, 2014, 5:38 PM
May 1, 2013, 8:13 AMNeutral Tandem (IQNT) soars 25.5% premarket after last night's sale of its global services business to GTT (GTLT.OB) for $54.5M. Kudos (again) to SA Pro author Thomas Lott who spotted the value in this "bombed out stock" three weeks ago, with one of his key catalysts being the sale non-core operations. | Comment!
GTT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR