Great-West Lifeco, Inc.OTCPK - Current
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:57 AM
Fri, May 6, 10:43 AM
- Great-West Lifeco (OTCPK:GWLIF): Q1 EPS of C$0.625 vs. C$0.702 IN 1Q15.
Thu, Feb. 11, 5:30 PM
- Great-West Lifeco (OTCPK:GWLIF): Q4 EPS of C$0.686.
Sep. 27, 2013, 9:15 AM
- Canadian life insurance company investors shouldn't yet get their hopes up for dividend hikes or share buybacks, says CIBC's Robert Sedran. "Restoring leverage ratios closer to pre-crisis levels is – and should be – the first priority,” he tells clients.
- Payout ratios in the years ahead of the financial crisis ranged from about 20%-40% and - even with no dividend hikes - they'll be higher next year.
- Sedran, however, remains a fan of the sector, seeing improved earnings growth and continued healing in balance sheets moving forward.
- Manulife (MFC) is rated a Sector Outperform, while Sun Life (SLF), Industrial Alliance (IDLLF.PK), and Great-West (GWLIF.PK) are rated Sector Perform.