Future Of Marijuana Companies: GW Pharma's Strong Fundamentals Leading The Charge
- The medical marijuana industry in the United States will continue to grow at a rapid rate, creating big revenue opportunities for marijuana companies.
- Well-established companies with strong fundamentals and proven business expertise will best capitalize on this trend. Smaller companies may survive, but most will be pushed out or forced into niche submarkets.
- Many marijuana stock prices are experiencing substantial volatility, mostly from speculative and novice investors that are blurring their intrinsic value.
- Investors should avoid trying to time short-term swings and recognize that now is the time to invest long in stronger companies.
- Media hype is dying down, and investors should start focusing on quantitative fundamental analysis to determine which companies are in the proper position to capitalize on a Green America.